PDA

View Full Version : Tips for less funny PUA's?

Z Kidd
11-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Alright, my strongest point is my body language: chilled, relaxed, cool, happy, alpha, without worries. But when I deliberately to be funny, I fuck up and usually my energy gets higher and I look like a weirdo who tries to impress and make people laugh. Which was my sticking point that I dramatically improved. Some times I can pull of being funny but not too often. I usually have to tell myself to keep my energy were its at and not give a shit weather its funny or not. Which is good, becauase when its funny people laugh, when its not it looks like i didnt try to be funny so I dont look like someone whos tries to hard.

I really cant seem to do anything about being funny, other than the thing I mentioned above about keeping my energy where it is and not caring. I seem to make up for saying funny things by teasing (which gets them to smile and laugh), ALOT of kino, and, of course, body language.

So strong points : Alpha body language, kino, inner game.

Sticking points: Being funny, controlling energy levels sometimes (not too often now)

Tips? I see being funny as an extremely important feature. I want to make this better.

EDIT: Actually, I dont even know why I wrote this now. I just answered my own question.
I really cant seem to do anything about being funny, other than the thing I mentioned above about keeping my energy where it is and not caring. I seem to make up for saying funny things by teasing (which gets them to smile and laugh), ALOT of kino, and, of course, body language.
Writing down stuff helps! Im still open to suggestions though, they wont hurt.

silverghost
11-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Making a woman laugh is great but I know guys that use the whole mysterious James Bond identity and works fin with them. Just try to find what suits your personality. If you fake something women can pick on it.

Ntvd7
11-05-2008, 02:19 PM
My best advice is to check out a live comedy show

Just make sure it isn't Dane Cook :_)