PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with my meet up game?

BroesBeforeHoes
11-2008-02, 10:41 AM
Hey.

What's wrong with my meet up game? For instance, I had a great conversation on the phone with this Pakistani HB 8 on the phone. About 11 days later I texted her with:

Me: Hey :)

HB 8: Hey you :), what's up?

I didn't answer that one though. About 4 days later (Friday)I texted her with:

Me: Hey, what do you think about us doing something on Sunday? I'm in Oslo (where she lives) this weekend anyway.

Basically Yes
11-2008-02, 01:45 PM
I would try wording it something like:

"I'm going to x-location this Sunday, you should roll with me and we'll *insert call-back from previous conversation*.

But I prefer to find something mutual that we enjoy when I'm talking to her initially and then say I was thinking about going to do that (whatever it is) this weekend. At that point if previous things have been done correctly she'll say "ooh I want to go!" or "ooh that sounds fun!" then I can say "ok well if you promise not to embarrass me then I might invite you :) ".

It won't always work exactly like that but in general this is what happens very often in my experience. It's important to bring this up only after she's comfortable with you and you've qualified her.

BroesBeforeHoes
11-2008-02, 02:30 PM
Thanks, anymore suggestions guys? Anyway, did I do wrong when I didn't answer her message.

ware_ru
11-2008-02, 02:39 PM
How about contacting a girl more than once every two weeks? dude, go read some fucking material man.