PDA

View Full Version : Random thought I just had

Fader
11-2008-01, 12:49 PM
When you give a girl validation you are also increasing future compliance levels. When you give her validation she gets an emotional high (aka her buying temperature spikes). As with all state based attraction while she is in the moment she is more persuadable.

Random thought that just popped into my head while I was cleaning and I thought I would share.

Dropit
11-2008-01, 03:46 PM
I take it you mean near future compliance levels? This seems backwards to me, so I must not have the context.

It seems to me like giving validation after a previous compliance will increase future compliance levels.

Am I crazy?

rhali786
11-2008-01, 03:58 PM
Of course I agree. this is exactly why girls give you a kiss on the cheek before asking you to buy them a drink. It's a emotional boost that increases compliance.

Hows the vaccuming?

The question is how to make the validation deeper so that the compliance lasts longer. For example.
Your a cute girl, may get you a lil kino
But a profound statement in the right context will get you a venue bounce.

Nutz
11-2008-01, 11:26 PM
I take it you mean near future compliance levels? This seems backwards to me, so I must not have the context.

It seems to me like giving validation after a previous compliance will increase future compliance levels.

Am I crazy?

You bait for compliance, she does, and you reward her with an IOI. If she doesn't comply, then you IOD. The premise is that you want to build a rhythm where she'll be compelled to comply based on getting rewarded previously so as you amp up the compliance tests she'll be likely to comply. This is is pretty basic stuff IMO and tracks to the "Bait, Hook, Reel, Release" and Mehow's "Chase Cycling" model.

React
11-2008-02, 06:10 AM
Yeah when I read Mehows book that was the thing that stuck out to me the most. My pick-up times from opener to KC dropped by a huge margin all across the board after I started putting kino-compliance tests into all of my IOIs

"you are so fucking adorable, c'mere." then claw her in with an arm, gets better results for me than when I have to use something like: "You are so fucking adorable, too bad you're such a dork."

Fader
11-2008-02, 09:42 AM
You bait for compliance, she does, and you reward her with an IOI. If she doesn't comply, then you IOD. The premise is that you want to build a rhythm where she'll be compelled to comply based on getting rewarded previously so as you amp up the compliance tests she'll be likely to comply. This is is pretty basic stuff IMO and tracks to the "Bait, Hook, Reel, Release" and Mehow's "Chase Cycling" model.

No. Actually what happened (i reverse engineered based on watching a super natural who is a close friend of mine. What happened is he tried to touch her face and she pulled back (part of this is because the girl's gf was there). He continued talking micro interaction over (thus no microcalibration iod = iod). Next when she made a joke that was really not that funny he blew it up (there is the validation) and she was high on the emotions he touched her face and now she complied.

Nutz
11-2008-02, 10:03 AM
No. Actually what happened (i reverse engineered based on watching a super natural who is a close friend of mine. What happened is he tried to touch her face and she pulled back (part of this is because the girl's gf was there). He continued talking micro interaction over (thus no microcalibration iod = iod). Next when she made a joke that was really not that funny he blew it up (there is the validation) and she was high on the emotions he touched her face and now she complied.

So he BT spiked and used that for compliance. It's the same general idea IMO.

Fader
11-2008-02, 10:19 AM
So he BT spiked and used that for compliance. It's the same general idea IMO.
\

The point, to me, is that validation can be used as a technique to cause buying temperature spikes. Maybe that was obvious to you but I never of using "calculated" validation to cause buying temperature spikes. Like I never thought something like: "ok I am not getting compliance what can i do? oh let me wait till she makes a joke and now I will tell the group how funny that was and laught the loudest (what the natural did in this case), so that when she feels the validation from the group laughing I can now touch her face."

Nutz
11-2008-02, 10:38 AM
\

The point, to me, is that validation can be used as a technique to cause buying temperature spikes. Maybe that was obvious to you but I never of using "calculated" validation to cause buying temperature spikes. Like I never thought something like: "ok I am not getting compliance what can i do? oh let me wait till she makes a joke and now I will tell the group how funny that was and laught the loudest (what the natural did in this case), so that when she feels the validation from the group laughing I can now touch her face."

Ah ha! Now I see what you're saying. Yeah, if I'm in a pinch, if attraction isn't quite there dropping in a compliment, which we'd traditionally say is a no-no, has worked well for me. There are so many ways to BT spike it's not even funny. Think about Cocky Funny. At it's core CF is a bunch of mini-bt spikes. You get her wide-eyed that you have the balls to say something and that spikes her emotions momentarily.