PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with the girls you aren't sure are interested?

DazedAndConfused
10-2008-31, 06:02 PM
So went on a Day 2 with a very cute girl I met 2 weeks ago. I thought we had a pretty good date, she was asking lots of questions and generally seemed interested the entire time. After dinner was over we hugged goodbye and went our separate ways.

Two days later I sent her a funny little text about how shitty the weather has been lately and how nice it would be to be sitting on a beach in Belize (her favorite vacation spot) somewhere. No reply.

This is where I get confused. The date seemed to go well, but one can never know with women. Is the right move to ignore her completely and wait until she contacts me, or do I call her back in a few days acting as if nothing happened?

icefyre
10-2008-31, 06:30 PM
Call her in a few days.

Day 2 and only a hug? Dude, step up the kino!!! I always give a girl a hug the second I see them at the beginning of a day 2, it kind of sets the mood for touching.

Also, never send a girl a text bitching about something, especially something as boring as the weather.

If a hot girl ever messaged me with something like that, I wouldn't have responded either. It's not that I'm not interested in her, it's just that I'm not interested in texting back and forth over how hard it's raining.

DazedAndConfused
10-2008-31, 06:45 PM
Call her in a few days.

Day 2 and only a hug? Dude, step up the kino!!! I always give a girl a hug the second I see them at the beginning of a day 2, it kind of sets the mood for touching.

Also, never send a girl a text bitching about something, especially something as boring as the weather.

If a hot girl ever messaged me with something like that, I wouldn't have responded either. It's not that I'm not interested in her, it's just that I'm not interested in texting back and forth over how hard it's raining.

Good point about the texting.

As far as kino goes, I have a good sense of when it's appropriate to step it up. I'm still in comfort with this one, the signs that I typically look for weren't there so I wasn't going to push it and potentially kill my chances. Mind you this is a girl I met off of Match....so we had no prior in-person contact.

I'm thinking of inviting her out next weekend to go bar hopping with me and my friends. Get her a little drunk, then ramp up the kino. That way it doesn't come across as me being a sex-craved perv.

icefyre
10-2008-31, 06:59 PM
Ah, I had a feeling it wasn't a "true" day2. If you feel that everything went well on the first date, then by all means, call her and get her on a day3.

You also might want to chat her up a bit online. Some might not agree, but online chatting is a great way to build comfort.

Good luck

DazedAndConfused
10-2008-31, 07:26 PM
Ah, I had a feeling it wasn't a "true" day2. If you feel that everything went well on the first date, then by all means, call her and get her on a day3.

You also might want to chat her up a bit online. Some might not agree, but online chatting is a great way to build comfort.

Good luck

You know I was thinking e-mail might be a really good way of contacting her again. She seems to really respond well to e-mails. I think I'll go that way.