PDA

View Full Version : Need tips for generating attraction - Halloween Costume Dance

wman
10-2008-31, 08:45 AM
Hey Guys,

I have plans for going to a Halloween Costume Dance on Friday night and I wanted to ask if you could give me some tips on attracting women.

Just some background info., the dance is at a Swing Dance club and everyone is going be wearing Halloween costumes.

The costume I picked out is a "Chick Magnet". Which is basically a large red horse shoe shaped magnet, that fits around my neck, with baby chicks attach to the end.

I thought this costume would suit me well being that I am a single guy interested in attracting the ladies.(LOL).

Are their any jokes or funny lines that you can think of that would pertain to my costume?

I thought about doing things like teasing the women there of being a little too attracted to me. Or saying things like, I got to tell to you a secret, this magnet doesn't just work on baby birds .. you know. Or I have to warn you .. you better not get too close or you might become overwhelmingly attracted to me.

I like to get your opinion on this, do you guys think these lines are funny and is their any other lines that you can think of that would be good?

I really appreciated any ideas you could give me. Thanks in advance.

Enigma037
10-2008-31, 09:29 AM
If I were you, I would let the girls say something first about your "chick magnet". When you start a conversation with one of those corny lines, it comes across as really needy. Just start a normal conversation. Chances are, your costume will become part of the conversation. If she asks "does that thing really work?", then you can say "yes, and it doesn't just work on baby birds". In that case, it's more of a C&F line than an opener. You have the right idea. Hope that helps. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask

wman
10-2008-31, 09:43 AM
Okay. Thanks for the advice Enigma037. It's much appreciated.