PDA

View Full Version : Is this a shit test?

azreal156
10-2008-30, 06:44 PM
Say she asks you, "Carry me to X?"

You either don't want to, can't, w/e.

You say, "Nah"

She says, "What are you too weak to lift little ol me?"

Is this a shit test? If so, should the pua ignore the comment or what?

Phateless
10-2008-30, 06:58 PM
laugh at her and say "yeah, actually i am feeling faint. maybe you should carry me."

GhostPUA
10-2008-30, 07:01 PM
i love pu,

YES that is a shit test in a way. It kind of depends how long you've been gamieng her too but instead of saying w/e, give her a hard time about it....then carry her.
I'll carry you to x if you tell me a(n) interesting story first(interchangeable with joke or back massage). If she says no then don't carry her.
-credit to juggler

as for her asking "you to weak to carry me?"- that is definetly a shit test, theres so many ways you can dhv here

1)You hoop her question back eg. Do you think... you can just... order me around....like that missy?

2)Exagerate her shit test and agree. You almost always want to agree. eg. Yes i am to weak to pick you up, i can't believe you actually expect me to pick you up after my arm wrestling competition last night with arnold Swartsengaer AGHHHHrrrrggg. i guess you didn't c it on t.v. i'm dissapointed in you

3.)OMG get this.....cut her thread completely and start telling a story

kwik12
10-2008-30, 07:26 PM
lol option number three is priceless....

wizardy
10-2008-31, 08:20 AM
tell her , ur just too fat..

sdnightfly
11-2008-01, 02:39 AM
It's a masculinity/manhood challenge test... "what, you're not a real man" which some women will do to guys. The same thing carnys use to get you to throw balls for a few bucks or hammer the scale to win a prize.

TrueStory
11-2008-01, 03:06 AM
Say she asks you, "Carry me to X?"

You either don't want to, can't, w/e.

You say, "Nah"

She says, "What are you too weak to lift little ol me?"

Is this a shit test? If so, should the pua ignore the comment or what?

YES!

don't say "Nah!" that's gay, just say "hahaha what are you a baby?! I'll give you piggy back ride for like ten feet"

and let you hop on your back (kino)

walk about ten feet and start backing up "beeep beeep! beeep! beeep! .pshshpshpshsp ...out of gas! "

just be playful.

kwik12
11-2008-01, 12:19 PM
lol last time i picked up a chick is when she jumped in my arms and I purposly (not dropped her) but put her down.... then as she was crossing the street (I used to have really long hair so my knick name was Rambo) and scooped her up and ran across the street and she played along hahah it was good.

but yeah just play around with it have fun

"If I carry you, you have to buy the drinks when we get there"
"You know I really think you should carry me, lets see if you literally sweep a man off his feet."

azreal156
11-2008-01, 01:37 PM
Lol, good stuff guys.

moder
11-2008-02, 05:34 AM
Yah, call the shit test - she is trying to lower your value, dun take it. Lift her up and spin her around, and say thats all u get tubby.

:p

unrated
11-2008-02, 06:42 AM
personally i would pick her up, spin her around then put her down

RedJoker
11-2008-11, 08:18 PM
Yah, call the shit test - she is trying to lower your value, dun take it. Lift her up and spin her around, and say thats all u get tubby.

:p

Ignore everything in the post ive quoted. Doing that is asshole'ish and you wont get laid that way.

The girl is telling you that she wants you to be more physically dominant with her.

If you're on the way home, pick her up and carry her a bit... humour her at least. Tease her while your carrying her... like others have said be fun with it.