PDA

View Full Version : The Gift and The Curse

EvolutionLucky
10-30-2008, 12:34 AM
Guys, I have to report that another one bites the dust. Here is my issue, my game is good, I feel confident that I can go anywhere in the world and have no problem picking up women. So obviously my issue is not attracting or closing. My problem is this, I want to be in a relationship, BAD. Its been so long since I last had a good strong commited relationship. I have not been able to make anything last more than 2 months. I dont know why! All the chicks I meet and date, seem to have issues that I eventually learn about and so it ends up being over at that point pretty much.

The latest is this: I've been seeing this girl for like a month and a half. Everything's been, well, great... until today that is. Today, I find out that she's actually had a BOYFRIEND the whole time. Honestly I'm not mad at her all. I never bothered to ask or talk about boyfriends or anything like that w her. I personally didnt care either way, and thought it'd be better if i dont know anyways. So... I still dont care about it thats why im not mad. To me, it just shows that my game pretty solid, for her to cheat on him w ME.

But DAMN the last 3 girls I've "dated" all ended in less than 2 months. Everything will be great but then out of fuckin left field some shit happens and its game over. I'm honestly tired of this shit... is it that hard to find a successful relationship? Any tips?

and yes, i've thought about it, maybe i kinda deserve this, since i didnt care about a bf or anything. and yes there were small clues that i completely ignored.

Thanks for reading, I really had to get this shit out. Comments would be great.

skystream92
10-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Guys, I have to report that another one bites the dust. Here is my issue, my game is good, I feel confident that I can go anywhere in the world and have no problem picking up women. So obviously my issue is not attracting or closing. My problem is this, I want to be in a relationship, BAD. Its been so long since I last had a good strong commited relationship. I have not been able to make anything last more than 2 months. I dont know why! All the chicks I meet and date, seem to have issues that I eventually learn about and so it ends up being over at that point pretty much.

The latest is this: I've been seeing this girl for like a month and a half. Everything's been, well, great... until today that is. Today, I find out that she's actually had a BOYFRIEND the whole time. Honestly I'm not mad at her all. I never bothered to ask or talk about boyfriends or anything like that w her. I personally didnt care either way, and thought it'd be better if i dont know anyways. So... I still dont care about it thats why im not mad. To me, it just shows that my game pretty solid, for her to cheat on him w ME.

But DAMN the last 3 girls I've "dated" all ended in less than 2 months. Everything will be great but then out of fuckin left field some shit happens and its game over. I'm honestly tired of this shit... is it that hard to find a successful relationship? Any tips?

and yes, i've thought about it, maybe i kinda deserve this, since i didnt care about a bf or anything. and yes there were small clues that i completely ignored.

Don't be so hard on yourself man. Keep your chin up and keep on trucking.

Finding a single girl is hard. Making that girl your girlfriend adds another layer of difficulty. Finally, adding on that you want a high quality women who is hot, with good self esteem, and has her shit together....sometimes you just have to play the number game.

krytek
10-30-2008, 03:38 AM
Try changing the type of girl you go after or the place where you pick them up. Do you usually meet them at bars/club? Are they party girls/ what type are they? How do you screen them? etc...
Try some day game, pick up some chicks in libraries or places that are unusual for you.
Be more picky about what type of girl you consider gf material, screen the shit out of her. I mean like use comfort to actually get to know her instead of just a phase to getting laid :)

Bobby42
10-30-2008, 04:27 AM
^^^^ What he said, its got to be the type of girls your picking up and its either where or how you are doing it that makes you end up with the same type of girls. I am about to graduate college and have really enjoyed the single life, pretty much avoiding relationships my whole life thinking now maybe its time to get a steady girlfriend and Im noticing, where the hell are the good looking quality single girls at??? Married engaged, or with a bf...So I am about to be in your same situation bro, you should be picking up girls during the day and through friends and family and not at the bar...and dont settle for less just because its the best you can find, trust me you will be fine....and one last note, DO NOT date the girl you have been been with lately that has a bf, she cheats on him shell cheat on you, plain and simple....

EvolutionLucky
10-30-2008, 06:21 AM
....and one last note, DO NOT date the girl you have been been with lately that has a bf, she cheats on him shell cheat on you, plain and simple....

Yea I've been debating what to do with that man. Lastnight her bf called my phone and left a voice mail. Saying he's gonna fuck me up and shit. F'n retard. Its his fault for not keepin his game up. Im not worried about him one bit. He said "bitch, this is my number, call me and we can settle this so i can fuck u up!" I'm just gonna ignore his dumbass, not worth my time.

What do u guys think?

Yea, screw this shit, Im gonna find out about previous relationships and shit from now on before i get involved. Thanks for the input guys.

Vapor
10-30-2008, 06:29 AM
It doesn't matter where you meet them. You need to qualify girls as potential GFs if that's what you want. You need to find out if they're single, what they're looking for, etc.

If you avoid any talk of her relationship situation and ignore clues, she's going to pick up on the fact that you are just in it for fun, and she'll go along with that.

Bobby42
10-30-2008, 09:22 AM
Yea I've been debating what to do with that man. Lastnight her bf called my phone and left a voice mail. Saying he's gonna fuck me up and shit. F'n retard. Its his fault for not keepin his game up. Im not worried about him one bit. He said "bitch, this is my number, call me and we can settle this so i can fuck u up!" I'm just gonna ignore his dumbass, not worth my time.

What do u guys think?

Yea, screw this shit, Im gonna find out about previous relationships and shit from now on before i get involved. Thanks for the input guys.

First of all this guy is the bitch, hes the one thats pissed off and coming after you (hes making it seem that way, hes probably just a big pussy acting tough) when he should be pissed at his girlfriend whos cheating on him. I think its rediculous for a guy to be pissed at a guy who his gf is cheating on him with (unless of course its a friend of his). SHE is choosing to cheat, you didnt make her, he needs to man up and dump her ass! This guy is obviously a d-bag and hence the reason shes been with you....

skystream92
10-30-2008, 09:51 AM
^^^^ What he said, its got to be the type of girls your picking up and its either where or how you are doing it that makes you end up with the same type of girls. I am about to graduate college and have really enjoyed the single life, pretty much avoiding relationships my whole life thinking now maybe its time to get a steady girlfriend and Im noticing, where the hell are the good looking quality single girls at??? Married engaged, or with a bf...So I am about to be in your same situation bro, you should be picking up girls during the day and through friends and family and not at the bar...and dont settle for less just because its the best you can find, trust me you will be fine....and one last note, DO NOT date the girl you have been been with lately that has a bf, she cheats on him shell cheat on you, plain and simple....

I disagree with the cheating part.

Women are always looking for better. That's pretty much the truth. In that sense, all women cheat. Yup, I said it. Your girl WILL cheat on you, if you do not display EVERY SINGLE QUALITY THAT AN ALPHA MALE SHOULD HAVE.

You suck in bed? She'll go fuck another guy, but come to you for emotional comfort. You do not know how to create an emotional connection? She'll emotionally cheat on you.

With that said: If you have your shit together, and calibrate everything, she will not cheat, even if she has before.

EvolutionLucky
10-30-2008, 01:28 PM
I disagree with the cheating part.

Women are always looking for better. That's pretty much the truth. In that sense, all women cheat. Yup, I said it. Your girl WILL cheat on you, if you do not display EVERY SINGLE QUALITY THAT AN ALPHA MALE SHOULD HAVE.

You suck in bed? She'll go fuck another guy, but come to you for emotional comfort. You do not know how to create an emotional connection? She'll emotionally cheat on you.

With that said: If you have your shit together, and calibrate everything, she will not cheat, even if she has before.

What is everyone elses opinion on this? I use to always think once a cheater always a cheater. But Skystream does have a point. If he had been doing his job as a BF correctly then this shit could have been avoided.

This just happened lastnight so her and I have not had a chance to speak yet. I am wanting to hear her story and explanations for all of this. I am still on the fence of how i should play this. Be done and over with? or Give her another shot? I'd be fine with being done and over with cuz i have no problem finding other women. But to give her another shot is tough because of the trust factor. I dont blame this entirely on her, I should have found out from the get go also. I perosnally wouldnt have cared about her having a bf. But now since she's been hiding, its a lil different.

Bobby42
10-30-2008, 04:38 PM
I agree with the once a cheater always a cheater, MOST of the time, there are exceptions. As far as giving her another chance, I probably wouldn't, however, if you do feel the need to give her another chance, make her earn it (dumping her bf for starters), make her work hard for it if its something she really wants, if not.... next....

Nihilistic
10-30-2008, 05:57 PM

hey, alot of guys would love to just have a couple fizzles like you.

as others have said, if you keep playing one day youll win.

Phateless
10-30-2008, 05:57 PM
Cheating is a decision. If she was a decent person she would have broken up with him once she started dating you. I think you should lose her.

I also think you're obviously going for the wrong kind of women. Notice I said WOMEN NOT GIRLS. Try expanding where you meet your women.

Go swing or salsa dancing. Seriously. Go to a museum, library, bookstore, coffee shop, etc. Go hiking.

At this very moment I am so tempted to break up with my girlfriend, and even more tempted to game one of several girls I know are interested in me at the moment. But I won't because I made a decision a long time ago never to cheat. I almost did once and I deeply regret going that far.

If I can resist, anybody can. A cheater is not worth your time.