PDA

View Full Version : gaming KIM KARDAAHIAN...

martial
10-2008-28, 07:40 PM
awesome title right?? anyways turns out kim kardashian goes to this local mall near me about half a mile away, i live in southern california so nothing surprises me haha, but she goes there often and when no ones there its usally the reallly slow hours, anyways i figured this is a hugge oppurtunity :cool: so i need to figure out what type of day game to run, or what routines, if all goes well i could write a field report :)

ps. i spelt kim kardashian wrong on the title

martial
10-2008-28, 07:42 PM
shes hotter in person :D

cockface89
10-2008-28, 08:10 PM
She's been dating Reggie Bush for awhile. Just something you might want to know in case you thought that she was single.

Not that it matters. ;)

cagabr
10-2008-28, 08:22 PM
damnnn nice shes so fine

Enigma037
10-2008-28, 08:42 PM
Well, she's getting married, but other than that there's no real problem. haha

Your best bet is to act like you have no idea who she is. Go up to her with a piece of paper, she will think you are asking for an autograph. Instead, ask her for directions somewhere and act like you are going to write down the directions she says. She will be so shocked and probably ask you if you know who she is. Just say no and continue talking to her.

martial
10-2008-28, 09:00 PM
She's been dating Reggie Bush for awhile. Just something you might want to know in case you thought that she was single.

Not that it matters. ;)

yeah haha that is some rough competition i mean i dont have as much value as say an nfl super star, how bout i talk to her befriend her and date her sister :D then i could be friends with reggie bush too, and get awesome tickets to the games

martial
10-2008-28, 09:02 PM
haha you have a point enigma, but that is a good idea

Ucfsaxman
10-2008-28, 09:12 PM
I like Enigmas idea a lot thats something you could apply to just about any celebrity. I was gonna say if you've got comparable value to Reggie bush go ahead haha. But I think your best bet is to try and meet one of her sisters. Preferrably the smaller younger one not the giant one haha.

martial
10-2008-28, 09:14 PM
I like Enigmas idea a lot thats something you could apply to just about any celebrity. I was gonna say if you've got comparable value to Reggie bush go ahead haha. But I think your best bet is to try and meet one of her sisters. Preferrably the smaller younger one not the giant one haha.

yeah thats what i figured i should end up doing too bad im not black like everyone else they date

Aha
10-2008-28, 09:30 PM
dude forget about sarging someone like kim kardashian. you are don't have a lot of EXPERIENCE in pickup. courtney kardashian has a boyfriend. khloe kardashian is like a giant. your chances are with kim's half-sisters who are like UNDERAGE. You have no chance at all. Their sisters will screen you. Have you ever watch the show? Kim has only been with black guys from what i've seen and read. your value is not high enough.

martial
10-2008-28, 09:42 PM
true i probally dont have a chance but i do wanna try it just to say i sarged kim kardashian and got blown out

Almighty Mexijew
10-2008-28, 09:44 PM
Hahaha...Where is she shopping these days? She's fuckin' bangin!

Aha
10-2008-28, 09:45 PM
i'd rather just take some pictures with her. but how are you going to do it? do you have approach anxiety? how many girls have you approached?

martial
10-2008-28, 09:49 PM
im gonna wait for an instructer to tell me what to do so i dont look like a creepy fan boy, pics are a good idea thats what i should do too but thats just as easy as hey can i take a pic with you, i want to at least make her laugh and do something to make her a little impressed just because, mabye its an ego thing

skystream92
10-2008-28, 09:52 PM
Why is sarging her different than sarging any other hot girl?

With that said...why is sarging her so important to you? She is already taken. What do you have to gain by sarging her?

iWitness
10-2008-28, 09:54 PM
I say go for it just to do it man if you get the opportunity. Shits and Giggles value if nothing less

martial
10-2008-28, 10:18 PM
why would i shes taken true, but it would be an awesome story, im not being serious obviously im not gonna be able to get with her, it would feel cool to do i mean cmon shes kim kardashian, it would be a confidence booster, i just wanna look on the good sides of things, and im talking about thats just it talking to her.

skystream92
10-2008-28, 10:20 PM
why would i shes taken true, but it would be an awesome story, im not being serious obviously im not gonna be able to get with her, it would feel cool to do i mean cmon shes kim kardashian, it would be a confidence booster, i just wanna look on the good sides of things, and im talking about thats just it talking to her.

Then just go up and talk. What are you waiting for

martial
10-2008-28, 10:26 PM
Then just go up and talk. What are you waiting for

the next time i see her

Fedor
10-2008-28, 10:57 PM
Yeah you should just try it just so you can say "I sarged Kim K" (and failed miserably

martial
10-2008-28, 11:00 PM
taking a step back and reading what i wrote makes it kind of ridicolous

Trigger99
10-2008-29, 03:01 AM
dude forget about sarging someone like kim kardashian. you are don't have a lot of EXPERIENCE in pickup. courtney kardashian has a boyfriend. khloe kardashian is like a giant. your chances are with kim's half-sisters who are like UNDERAGE. You have no chance at all. Their sisters will screen you. Have you ever watch the show? Kim has only been with black guys from what i've seen and read. your value is not high enough.

said Aha.

Dude sarge her anyways.

If it goes horrible, who the fuck cares, it's Kim Kardashian. You'll be in tabloids forever being the loser Kim Kardashian dumped. Plus you got the fact that you sarged Kim Kardashian who probably would do pretty much everything to destroy your approach anxiety.

If it goes good, it goes good.

I'd go with Enigma and treat her like a normal person. But remember to control the frame. She has to follow your lead.

Basically Yes
10-2008-29, 09:02 AM
This is probably what I would do if I saw her:

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's really you! Wow! I'm a big fan. (keep going until she says "thank you" or something acknowledging your praise) I can't believe I'm standing here talking to Jennifer Lopez! It is an HONOR. *take her hand*"

When she denies it and says she's Kim Kardashian say "who? Ohhhh..you make up names so nobody knows who you are. GOTCHA! *wink wink*" Lean in close, gently grab her arm and whisper in her ear "your secrets safe with me J-LO".

I'd say it with a big smile with a hint of joke in it she knows I'm just kidding and that I'm not being rude. Then transition into regular conversation.

cheez avenger
10-2008-29, 09:16 AM
This is lame.

/thread