PDA

View Full Version : LJBF'd, but she keeps messaging me

fpsqt
10-28-2008, 07:29 PM
I've been LJBF'd recently.

I asked her out for day 4 and she gave me the "I wont promise you anything because I dont want to flake on you, I think our friendship is great". Ok, message understood, time to move on. But guess what ... she still keeps messaging me in IM, wanting to chat. I don't want to be friends with her, I wanted to DATE her. If that's not going to happen ...

What would you say is the best way to tell a girl "get out of my life" without seeming too harsh and bitter (we know that backfires, she will associate bad feelings with me)? I know I have to act like the bigger man and show her that I wasnt affected by her decision. Normally I would just vanish and stop talking to her, but she is the one that keeps texting me.

Little background:

Met this HB9 one year ago in a club, did a pretty good job attracting and qualifying in IM game and phone game, but I blew day 2 and didnt kiss her. A month later she went back with her ex-boyfriend. No big deal, I started to date other girls. But we kept talking, she would initiate the conversation pretty much 70% of the time and there was always flerting. About 5 months ago she broke-up with her boyfriend again and I had broken up with a girl about two weeks before. So we met for a day3 and guess what, I blew up day 3 as well as there was no window to kiss (or so I thought). As we continued to talk, I suggested day 4 and she gave me the good and old LJBF routine. But she keeps emailing me and calling me on IM every other day! I just want to be polite and let her know I dont want to be friends, and let her leave me alone.

Suggestions?

sheriff
10-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Always hard to call these things from a distance. My bet:

She likes you, but you screwed up the dates enough to create some doubt - hence she's trying to remove any 'assumptions' she thinks you might have.

Solution:

If she's showing interest, awesome. Blow totally hot and cold with her. Have some fun with it, and don't worry about fucking up. Be kind and fun and nice one day, and then next, be worried you've pissed her off enough that she won't talk to you again (and WAIT. Maybe it'll take a week, but, she'll be back). After a few interactions like this, invite her around as an after thought to your place to watch a movie

"Yo - I want a quiet night in tonight - bottle of wine and crappy DVD - you in? No funny stuff! Strictly platonic xx"

And then just escalate hard and fast when she comes

-P

DeadEyeDick
10-29-2008, 02:56 AM
I agree with sheriff and would take an alternate approach.

I wouldn't waste your time.

Women text for entertainment. When bored, they will text with a lemon tree if it answers back.

Consider moving on ...

RooLV
10-29-2008, 03:57 AM
Women text for entertainment.

From my experience this one is the most possible. Just ignore her. If she continues to pursuit you, maybe than reconsider situation.

fpsqt
10-29-2008, 06:59 AM
From my experience this one is the most possible. Just ignore her. If she continues to pursuit you, maybe than reconsider situation.

Isnt ignoring too harsh and impolite? It could mean I got really upset about how things went and make her feel kinda guilty, doesnt it.

I'll follow the advice above, being cold like three times in a row (like "hi, I'm kinda busy right now, can't talk to you") and then one time entertain her with stuff I'm using on other targets.

About women texting to lemon trees if they answer back ... maybe you're right, but shouldn't she be willing to chit-chat with her REAL friends? I'm not her friend, I'm a guy that gamed her. Maybe she doesnt have too many friends to chat?

cheez avenger
10-29-2008, 09:28 AM
I agree with sheriff and would take an alternate approach.

I wouldn't waste your time.

Women text for entertainment. When bored, they will text with a lemon tree if it answers back.

Consider moving on ...

hahahahahahaha