PDA

View Full Version : Do u guys notice a difference between girl in diff regions of the country ?

calips0
10-2008-28, 02:13 PM
I'm in the midwest and it seems that compared to east coast or west coast, you really need to go indirect more often. idk maybe im imagining this, but does anyone else think this?

TrueStory
10-2008-28, 02:21 PM
I've noticed that with the higher concentration of hotter girls you get less bitch shield as women become more competitive for male attention.

As you can see, I live in columbus, and when i went places like Daytona Beach, NYC, or Europe, I had much easier time opening and escalating.

What's your experience, from where and to where?

Enigma037
10-2008-28, 03:34 PM
Women are women. The difference you notice in region has a lot to do with your own perception.

TrueStory brings up a good point about the concentration of hot women, but on a completely individual basis, there is no need to vary your game based on location.

Discriminating by region is an excuse you are making for yourself. It really isn't a barrier if you don't let it become one.

What I am getting at is that you will find women that respond to direct game and indirect game all across the globe. The more interactions you have, the better you will get at figuring out who will respond best to what. Don't focus too much on location and treat every interaction separately

silverghost
10-2008-28, 04:34 PM
I've noticed that with the higher concentration of hotter girls you get less bitch shield as women become more competitive for male attention.

As you can see, I live in columbus, and when i went places like Daytona Beach, NYC, or Europe, I had much easier time opening and escalating.

What's your experience, from where and to where?

Yeap this is true. Every country has its culture and its lifestyle, different concentration of hot girls. prudes, party girls etc. You need to calibrate your game based on the current location. I live in Greece and I see differences in my gaming even when I change cities or when I go to my island home.
Game is still game sure. But in some areas I tend to go less indirect, someplaces else I go caveman and some other places I go ross jeffries all over the place. It depends from many factors. Some are the above mentioned.
For example in Athens the capital the girls are literally trying to get your attention. But when you give it to them they start feeding on your attention and they wont escalate because for them it feels to have 100 guys around. This is where push pull comes into place hard. On the other hand in the largest city after the capital in Thesaloniki girls tend to be more open to make outs etc because they want to compete with the girls in Athens for some reason or whatever. Thats why there you ll see girls dressing up even when they go to get cigarettes.
So yes its really important to be able to pick up these things so u can calibrate your game. Same reason why some people keep fighting over direct indirect etc. Because we live in different areas it just makes sense for the game to change. Some places you need to neg harder some places if u neg you are out of there and so on.

TrueStory
10-2008-28, 05:26 PM
The only part of the game that changes is Opener.

Everything else past hook point goes the same.

Some cultures are more receptive to talking to strangers, some are not.

silverghost
10-2008-29, 05:30 PM
The only part of the game that changes is Opener.

Everything else past hook point goes the same.

Some cultures are more receptive to talking to strangers, some are not.

Actually it also has to do with some cultures tend to be more open so you can make sarcastic jokes/ or neg easily while other cultures will find your routines weird, or your preselection will work against you and the list goes on:)

Nihilistic
10-2008-30, 06:02 PM
im from florida, live in ohio.

the women are uglier, crazier, and demand more for less.

the south is far more rewarding.

TrueStory
10-2008-30, 06:30 PM
im from florida, live in ohio.

the women are uglier, crazier, and demand more for less.

the south is far more rewarding.

Now you see why i am trying to move somewhere where i would find more beautiful girls.

yeah no shit. Uglier you said it right hahaha

The "hot ones" think they are the shit and world owes them something, because, they are 20% of decent looking women here.

Those 9s and 10s aint shit in Europe. They are barely 5s or 6s.

Nihilistic
10-2008-31, 12:23 AM
Now you see why i am trying to move somewhere where i would find more beautiful girls.

yeah no shit. Uglier you said it right hahaha

The "hot ones" think they are the shit and world owes them something, because, they are 20% of decent looking women here.

Those 9s and 10s aint shit in Europe. They are barely 5s or 6s.

yep lol.

they think they are the gift, but guys always give them back lmfao.

you think there are some fugly skanks in columbus? come down to my area. its a smorgasbord of the grotesque, and thats my college.

ive worked out for years, watched my diet, polished my presentation, built my skills up a bit....and i couldnt achieve half mast for 80 percent of the girls i see.

what...a shame.

Minimaul
10-2008-31, 11:03 AM
None of you can complain till you come live in Alaska. !

Yeah, we have a few good ones here and there. But, as I like to say "Alaska is a small town." there's a lot of guys to (good looking) girls so the ratio is in their favor and they know it.

Libido
10-2008-31, 11:26 AM
I actually have noticed a lot of differences in certain parts of the country...

SNL's are generally harder in small towns where everyone knows eachother, yet never impossible.

I come from VA, with an extradinary concentration of men to women, thanks to a large military presence... When I was AFC there I noticed it was much harder there then it was for me in FL... but once I got good at PU I realized the surplus of men just makes more AFC's then normal and when I go back its easy hunting.

Personally, FL girls are my favorite so far.... they aren't usually so morally rigid about sex, love to have a good time, have to compete with other HB's, and there's an awesome variety of talent here.

Libido

calips0
11-2008-10, 06:23 PM
i guess what im saying is that i live in a really conservative part of the country. and it seems that girls are less receptive to especially say online game compared to what it seems in more liberal areas in the country

Skate
11-2008-10, 07:19 PM
Well I live in Europe and when I read some of the stuff from the routines manual and magic bullets, I knew they would never work here. It's like everywhere women are more loose and easier and here they have a bigger bitch shield. Like I couldn't believe the crap they expect you too ask a woman here, you get two words no more :P. It provides a good training ground though, I guess, but sure they differ even here (and I do live in a major city like amsterdam). But mainly they're more difficult to get and we have more cultures here so your game will have to vary a lot.

On the other hand you'll find some amazing women here (truly amazing, doutzen kroes is from holland :P) and you can sometimes have fun just watching dudes walk themselves into a mindfield after opening a woman here. Ofcourse I'm 23 and I date 19-25 year old women (that probaly makes it different too, a bit I guess?).

For sure worth checking out and everybody likes a challenge, right?

Royalflush
11-2008-10, 09:44 PM
After graduating college I took a roadtrip to orlando,fl stopping in Nashville to party. I got hit on by girls a lot down south. I even had two HB9 bartenders giving me free drinks all night and calling me "incrediably sexy".

I feel like this happens a lot less here in the midwest. I think the women here play a little "harder to get" and are a lot less agressive.

But I also agree that once you know how to open and reach a hook, its actually almost easier because you stand out from other guys that were hitting on them that night. I also think day game is a little easier too but it might just be my area.

Bobby42
11-2008-11, 07:00 AM
I agree alot with whats being said, higher concentrations of attractive girls are easier to talk to like was said before. A seven in a place with a relatively low number of attractive girls where there are a lot of guys that compete for there attention (I have found this is the case in chicago) may be twice as hard as a 9 in a place with lots of attractive girls. There are a lot of places I havent yet been, but of places like chicago, la, pittsburgh, san francisco, these places do no hold a candle to the southeast (US). This is definately where you will find the most attractive and down to earth girls. I spent a couple of nights partying in the wrigleyville area of chicago about a month ago, and many of the girls there who thought they were hot shit wouldnt even get a second look in my hometown....