PDA

View Full Version : Online Game story

Swifter
10-28-2008, 06:24 AM
hey guys! I k-closed and watched a dvd with this girl the other nyte. And added her to FB she lives on my college campus. Below are my private messages to her followed by her responses! Any suggestions as to what I should right back to her last post (the p.s. bit especially)
me to her:
Hey (her name),

I dropped by earlier on my way to teddies rm. To say hello and see what has been happening! Hope you made it to work alright on sunday morning! hehe. Whats the plans for this week? I've got a whole lot of work to do. But we should try fit in a few drinkies sometime this week!

her response:
Heya (me),
yea i was struggling on sunday lol. didn't get fired for blowing off work for village though so all is good. It was such a great night aye.. are you going to Ella's shindig this weekend?

me to her:
Aye... canít stop lol at some of the famous fotos from VF! I wish VF was everyday! I have another 21st to go to @ the Kings on Saturday nite. I should also be making an appearance at Ellaís. It depends on how good your going to look... or how nice youíre going to be! Because at the moment I canít make my mind up about you!

her to me:
Well i think i'm going. not too sure coz im kinda wanting a brake from drinking, but i'll probably end up coming out... you should most defiantly pop by :) and if not then i'm sure everyone will end up at the ox neway...

p.s. i dont understand your last msg- what's to get about me???

Lucretius
10-28-2008, 06:51 AM
Lol, she knows exactly what that last statement meant. She just has this desire to see you write it out in the clear, and so she's saying she "doesn't get it" in an attempt to bait you to spell out your feelings for her.

I wouldn't get drawn into that so soon though. Just keep messaging her normally is my advice...

Radiating
10-28-2008, 08:23 AM
hey guys! I k-closed and watched a dvd with this girl the other nyte. And added her to FB she lives on my college campus. Below are my private messages to her followed by her responses! Any suggestions as to what I should right back to her last post (the p.s. bit especially)
me to her:
Hey (her name),

I dropped by earlier on my way to teddies rm. To say hello and see what has been happening! Hope you made it to work alright on sunday morning! hehe. Whats the plans for this week? I've got a whole lot of work to do. But we should try fit in a few drinkies sometime this week!

her response:
Heya (me),
yea i was struggling on sunday lol. didn't get fired for blowing off work for village though so all is good. It was such a great night aye.. are you going to Ella's shindig this weekend?

me to her:
Aye... canít stop lol at some of the famous fotos from VF! I wish VF was everyday! I have another 21st to go to @ the Kings on Saturday nite. I should also be making an appearance at Ellaís. It depends on how good your going to look... or how nice youíre going to be! Because at the moment I canít make my mind up about you!

her to me:
Well i think i'm going. not too sure coz im kinda wanting a brake from drinking, but i'll probably end up coming out... you should most defiantly pop by :) and if not then i'm sure everyone will end up at the ox neway...

p.s. i dont understand your last msg- what's to get about me???

Step One: If you think you're confused about how I feel about you, I'm more confused about about your ability to make plans. I think we should stop seeing each other on account of that, and Megan, I'd like my stuffed animal collection returned.

Step Two: Transition into rapport.

Step Three: Profit in the success coniciding with a DHV spike to boost your rapport , which by the way you are talking you two definitely lack rapport.

Swifter
10-29-2008, 04:31 AM
step one: should i reply with that shit i like it until it gets to the stuffed animal shit whats that about?