PDA

View Full Version : She won't give me mine

bakedPotato
10-27-2008, 02:54 PM
I've been hooking up with this girl for about 2 weeks, on and off. I've felt her up, fingered her 4 times or so (all to the point of orgasms she definitely wasn't faking), and we make out ocassionally. All she's done is grind up on me, stroke my goods in a fashion I wouldn't even begin to consider a handjob, and basically everything you can think of to give me the worst case of blue balls imaginable. Plain and simple, I want to get mine, whether that means a handjob or whatever it takes to relieve myself. A blowjob would be really nice as I see sex following closely after that hurdle. She's had plenty of experience with guys, and my experience with girls is basically limited to this one hookup. I need some strategies to help me get mine!!

Vapor
10-27-2008, 03:39 PM
Lead.

HRHughes
10-27-2008, 05:34 PM
I usually start with a nice nipple lick then move into Eating some pussy, and just kinda suggest lightly with my hand on the back of her head that i want something in return.

ooranos
10-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Next time you are hooking up, and she's not playing along, whip out your dick and start jerking it.

R V C A
10-27-2008, 05:39 PM
she is either teasing you, wants to be lead or she doesnt have as much experience as you think.

Lone Wolf 20
10-27-2008, 05:42 PM
push pull...I would make her want it. I've had a handful of girls do this to me and it's fucking irritating. So I just escalate and get really passionate and then just go cold on her. I'll push her away then re-initiate it again and just do it to really fuck with her until she's the one begging for it and going for it.

It's worked so far. But with me, I do this with the mindset of I don't really give a shit if I don't get sex or anything, she gave me blue balls so I would be equally satisfied given her blue vag.

BLS
10-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Ha Ha Ha......ah to be young again.

It's simple my brother. Get her to the point where she's REALLY into what you're doing (Only fingers).
You'll LEARN when to know she's about ready to bust.

When she gets RIGHT THERE....stop. Dead in your tracks.
If she gives you the look like "WTF are you doing", ask her if she wants you to continue.
She WILL say yes. She will BEG you to keep going.

So oblige her. It may take a few more minutes. Get her right back up to the bursting spot again. Let her feel like this time you're going through with it.

Stop again.

She will get upset. Look her dead in the eyes, and tell her "I'll make you come so hard you'll scream....but I get mine in return."

At this point she'll do about anything to get you to make her cum.
If she says NO...you'll NEVER get it off her and you might as well just cut your losses.
If she says yes, go down on her and finish her off.

Women are NO different then Men. Nothing sucks worse than being "right there" and not being able to finish. You gotta find out if she's teasing, or a tease.

Be a gentleman about it. Don't force anything...be cool, but let her know sex is a two way street. You're not there to get her rocks off but not get yours in return.

React
10-28-2008, 02:09 AM
Ha Ha Ha......ah to be young again.

It's simple my brother. Get her to the point where she's REALLY into what you're doing (Only fingers).
You'll LEARN when to know she's about ready to bust.

When she gets RIGHT THERE....stop. Dead in your tracks.
If she gives you the look like "WTF are you doing", ask her if she wants you to continue.
She WILL say yes. She will BEG you to keep going.

So oblige her. It may take a few more minutes. Get her right back up to the bursting spot again. Let her feel like this time you're going through with it.

Stop again.

She will get upset. Look her dead in the eyes, and tell her "I'll make you come so hard you'll scream....but I get mine in return."

At this point she'll do about anything to get you to make her cum.
If she says NO...you'll NEVER get it off her and you might as well just cut your losses.
If she says yes, go down on her and finish her off.

Women are NO different then Men. Nothing sucks worse than being "right there" and not being able to finish. You gotta find out if she's teasing, or a tease.

Be a gentleman about it. Don't force anything...be cool, but let her know sex is a two way street. You're not there to get her rocks off but not get yours in return.

Obviously this is a great plan, but I have a few caveats. First you need to be able to know when exactly she's about to cum. If you are like me and not a natural in the sack yet, its easy to lose focus and miss your cues. Second I'm all for dominance, but I would avoid saying "I get mine" being direct about it, I'd much rather throw a question at her. Here I'll show instead of tell.

HB: Im gonna cum, why did you stop???!
PUA: I could let you cum so hard that you'll cry; but what do I get out of it?
HB: Uhhhhh.. I'll draw you a picture.
PUA: Tempting, try harder.
HB: I'll suck your cock/fuck your brains out.
PUA: Good girl.

This works because it keeps you from losing the frame. I know its fucking dumb to be thinking about frames when you have your cock out, but if you say something like "I get mine" or tell her directly it subcommunicates WAAY too strongly that you are pressuring her for sex. If you go indirect and let her fill in the blanks the principle of commitment and consistency commits her actions to her words and it has the additional benefit of being her idea and not yours.

bakedPotato
10-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Damn chill84, I wish I read your reply about 30 minute ago. I just tried the technique BLS described, and told her I wanted mine after, and she just said "maybe" and of course, I didn't get anything. Just her playing around with my package to no avail.

Also, when I stopped dead in the middle of the job and asked if she wanted me to continue for the second time, she just said "you're teasing me" and when I told her I wanted mine afterward, she said "I can just finish this off myself" which was true.

I probably should have said something like "suit yourself" and just backed off(?????) Someone tell me what to do...!

Vapor
10-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Damn chill84, I wish I read your reply about 30 minute ago. I just tried the technique BLS described, and told her I wanted mine after, and she just said "maybe" and of course, I didn't get anything.
Because you framed intimacy as an orgasm exchange program, which is kinda gross. She's supposed to like having sex. Giving you orgasms isn't something she's supposed to do as a contractual obligation to receiving them.

Someone tell me what to do...!
Next her. Maybe she'll come back with a different attitude, and maybe she won't, but anything you try now will be a transparent attempt to get her to do something she's decided she doesn't want to do with you. She has 100% of the power in this relationship. You change that by being willing to walk.

BLS
10-28-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm new to the "game" but I've had my fair share of knocking boots in my life.

I figure if you've got her puss in your mouth...you're pretty much past playing the 'game'.

I don't recall saying "continue" if she says "maybe".
Toss that b1tch to the curb and move on.

Lone Wolf 20
10-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Damn chill84, I wish I read your reply about 30 minute ago. I just tried the technique BLS described, and told her I wanted mine after, and she just said "maybe" and of course, I didn't get anything. Just her playing around with my package to no avail.

Also, when I stopped dead in the middle of the job and asked if she wanted me to continue for the second time, she just said "you're teasing me" and when I told her I wanted mine afterward, she said "I can just finish this off myself" which was true.

I probably should have said something like "suit yourself" and just backed off(?????) Someone tell me what to do...!

NEXT THIS CUNT! Seriously...I would have just kept teasing her, but i wouldn't have said anything. If she said that...I would have continued, stopped and just walked right now and never talked to her again.

Just move on.

Lansing
10-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Man, she is cruel to you. If you are just pleasing her and she is making no efforts in return... you should just walk....

If you don't want to walk (I am sure you don't because this is the only girl you have been physical with) then you need to lead (tell her what you want her to do, or lead her hand to do things) or you need to do mini freeze outs...

Are you guys sleeping together in the same bed or just fooling around and then she leaves when she is satisfied? To let you just sit there without any relief is pretty bitchy of her especially the way she is playing you with the "maybe"

bakedPotato
10-29-2008, 09:26 AM
no, she sleeps over pretty frequently, and we mess around when my roommates are asleep (or almost asleep, lol). I'm starting to feel that I should just leave this girl like everyone is saying, but at the same time, I would like to squeeze as much experience out of this girl as I can. It is my first time after all, and it would be nice to get rid of my virginity....

React
10-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Trust me when I tell you that deleting her number and walking away will help your game way more than getting a little practice finger-fucking some bitch.