PDA

View Full Version : kino escalation

sunfire
10-27-2008, 02:53 PM
im in a situation (which i mentioned in my other post) with this girl that i like, but i guess im too scared to kino, and im not sure where to start kino escalation, i can tell shes trying to get me to make a move cuz she always sits very close to me and touches my hands kinda, but it just seems unnatural for me to kino with her, its hard to explain. im pretty sure it has to do with the anxiety of me liking her that i cant "make a move" any suggestions on the subject?

Enigma037
10-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Kino needs to start from the moment you meet a woman. The quicker you begin light kino, it becomes that much easier to escalate. If you haven't used any kino up to this point, it will seem difficult to start. This is a good lesson to learn. Begin kino immediately

sunfire
10-27-2008, 04:54 PM
lol ya i just watched mystery's vid on kino which helped quite a bit. the thing is this is a school relationship sorta thing, and i dont touch every single person in school, which would make sense to her aswell. i think if i start now i should be able to escalate without it being rly weird. i just need to come up with some routines for one on one situations. do u know where i could find routines i could use? or some bullshit stories i can use just to have something i can talk about.