PDA

View Full Version : I'm in a dilemma here, help.

The Genie
10-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Ok, so recently I f-closed an hb8 on a day 2 just this last weekend, and we have made plans for her to hang out with my social group when we go out on halloween. I have also been text gaming another hb8 who is slightly hotter and who I'm a bit more attracted to, personality wise, and she too wants to hang out on halloween.

I know what you are thinking, 'just bring them both' and build some jealousy plot lines.. well yeah, that would be the obvious. But the thing is, the first hb that I have fclosed is a really sweet type of girl, and I am just the type of person who doesn't want to hurt anyones feelings..

I guess you could say I'm just too nice to put her in that kind of situation..

what do you guys think... am I being too much of a wussy?

Vapor
10-27-2008, 10:39 AM
"Wussy" is a term David Deangelo uses so his marketing e-mails will get passed people's spam filters. Just use "pussy;" it's what he means.

If you want to continue seeing the girl you already closed, the easiest thing to do is tell the new girl you already have Halloween plans, and make plans with her for some other time.

Enigma037
10-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Normally I would say bring both, but you are actually in an unusual situation. I wouldn't try to create a jealousy plotline because it isn't needed. It sounds like both girls are already attracted to you, so there is no more reason to create jealousy. Bringing the two together will likely cause you more problems than necessary.

R V C A
10-27-2008, 10:49 AM
find two halloween parties. halloween parties will be happening all weekend probablly even starting on thursday. so make plans with on of the halloween night. and the find a halloween party for thurs or saturday night to take the other girl to

The Genie
10-27-2008, 09:14 PM
wow didn't even think of that shit rcva, hah pretty obvious now.

R V C A
10-27-2008, 09:16 PM
yea pretty brilliant i know