PDA

View Full Version : the girl ima checking wid hates me :'(

PussyMonster
10-2008-26, 02:31 PM
ok this is wat happend . this girl im was checking with hates me now, because i maced on her friend, and i didnt know that she was her friend, untill the day when she cussed at me soo badly, also she said how she was always there for me and i pushed her away and i fked her over-.-''.. i was wondering if i should write her a note telling her how i feel about her , how sorry i am , also how i still want to be with her , if not wat should i do?

BTW i posted this for my friend LOL

Vapor
10-2008-26, 04:33 PM
WTF are checking and macing?

PussyMonster
10-2008-26, 04:40 PM
WTF are checking and macing?

OHH LOL

here lemme translate

macking is like hitting on

checking is going out, but not dating.

icefyre
10-2008-26, 07:42 PM
Are you(or your friend) this eloquent with the ladies?

You might not think that it is that big of a deal but many women are turned off by poor English and heavy use of slang.

From what I can gather, I say move on.

TrueStory
10-2008-26, 11:24 PM
Dude you're not "gansta" and you're not 15.

That out of the way,

move on. Sounds like high school drama, and if she gets pissed because you were spitting game on her friend without knowing that, you two are not even together.

Basically Yes
10-2008-26, 11:39 PM
ok this is wat happend . this girl im was checking with hates me now, because i maced on her friend, and i didnt know that she was her friend, untill the day when she cussed at me soo badly, also she said how she was always there for me and i pushed her away and i fked her over-.-''.. i was wondering if i should write her a note telling her how i feel about her , how sorry i am , also how i still want to be with her , if not wat should i do?

BTW i posted this for my friend LOL

If you do write her an, "I'm sorry, I still want to be with you" note be sure and not sign it "PussyMonster".