PDA

View Full Version : What would you have done?

Soupy1234
10-26-2008, 01:37 PM
So me and my mates where in belfast on saturday visiting some friends. There just happened to be someone new in the group so i got talking to her and she took a liking to me. To cut a long story short, this happened at the end of the night -

We were waiting on the bus, me with my arms wrapped around her and she was infront of me. I start stroking her skin, tell her its soft, then after that I kiss her on the cheek. She turns round with a semi grin/surprised look on her face. And says, 'well your chancy'. I look back and say, 'You love it, do i not get one on the lips?' She leans in and kisses me, pulls away and says,'thats all your getting'.

Why do you think she done this?
Should I have said/done anything different to get a more sexual response/kiss?

Thanks.

lemonpie
10-26-2008, 02:19 PM
I think you should ask her to SHOW US YER FANNY

ware_ru
10-26-2008, 02:20 PM
why did you verbalize and ask her for a kiss? you should've just gone fot it. YOURE the one in control, not her. If you read any pua material whatsoever you would actually realize that the kiss + "tha'ts all your getting" is what WE are supposed to be doing. buy magic bullets.

React
10-26-2008, 02:32 PM
You have her in your arms and you go for a kiss - Awesome dude, great way to start off a relationship of any kind, no bullshitting around.

But on the cheek???? Come on man. Next time you get a woman in your arms know that there is no fucking way in hell you are going to get a negative reaction from going for the KC. There was no reason to kiss her on the cheek, and as already stated even less of a reason for you to verbalize intent to kiss her on the lips.

You could have:
1. Kissed her mouth instead of her cheek.
2. Kissed her cheek Her: You're chancey You: That's all you get for now.

martial
10-30-2008, 10:15 PM
You have her in your arms and you go for a kiss - Awesome dude, great way to start off a relationship of any kind, no bullshitting around.

But on the cheek???? Come on man. Next time you get a woman in your arms know that there is no fucking way in hell you are going to get a negative reaction from going for the KC. There was no reason to kiss her on the cheek, and as already stated even less of a reason for you to verbalize intent to kiss her on the lips.

You could have:
1. Kissed her mouth instead of her cheek.
2. Kissed her cheek Her: You're chancey You: That's all you get for now.

i just had to mention that your avatar literally made me laugh out load

Prestige
10-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Its hard to say how you had built up the relationship to that point. If you had been building a lot of comfort with her all night it is likely that she likes you but doesn't want to sleep with you the first night she met you. There is nothing wong with this. I meet girls all of the time that I build comfort with them and save the FC for or first date.

However if you had been going sexual with her all night which I doubt you were cause you would have qualified her as to being a good candidate for that and she wouldn't have had any confusion to your intentions for the evening. But lets say you had. Rule of thumb for an SNL is to never kiss them until you are in a seduction location because it is like bleading off the steam and letting go of a lot of the sexual tension you spent all night building.

I'm betting you were doing well though so don't sweat it. Just at the end you started to go sexual which probably sent up flags to her. Remember Girls know within a few minutes of meeting you if they want to sleep with you. the rest of the time they spend with you is just them seeing if you will remain consistant with the person they think you to be. they might be routing for you but they won't help you at all. If you seemed like comfort guy all night and she was getting into you and then at the end of the night all of a sudden you go sexual. you might have looked inconsistant which scared her away.

I'm not saying that is what you did it could be that or her not wanting to seem too easy cause you had built a lot of comfort with her. No big deal eaither way just do a little phone work get her on a date and run her through your pussy factory.