PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!! Major sticking point!!!!

hundreds
10-2008-25, 10:52 AM
fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! Ok so I can get numbers no problem right...
But to convert those numbers into a date is like pulling teeth! This become really frustrating. Are these bitches so stuck up that they can't even give a guy a chance??
So I'm not clueless about phone game either. I've read plenty on phone game, yet every time the texting goes stail. Today I was feeling really pissed off because the same thing keeps repeating its self.

Seriousely guys this is becoming so horrible. It would be so nice to know I could convert numbers into dates, because: I would be awesome to be with, I CAN get numbers of hot girls.

Heres what I do. I will try and recall something from our first encounter and comment on that in a funny way. Then with out any afc questions will follow that up with another non presure funny text.

here's an example of the first text I sent this hb8.

me: Hey smart girl (she commented on how i was smart so I said it takes one to know one) aka sexually frustrated (said she was sexually frustrated or I was can't remember) so whos your latest conquest for today?

her: Hey! sorry I was a little typsy honest there I am trying to conquer work now ...

In the next sms I think I asked her out to soon(only cause im sick of going back and forth and still getting rejected later, might as well try my fucking luck!! ??)saying I would show her how to have fun SA(South african-) style(she's swedish this is in SA)

She says: I'm working till 10 so no SA style tonight.

i say:
Cool. Isn't that the time you're supposed to go out though... what happened to the cool hip party girl I met last night, now she's sexually frustrated AND a workaholic!

Her: yup. shizo innit?

prob should of left it but wanted to end on a good note.

me: Big time! Is your name really Helen or is that just 1 of your personallitys?

(ok maybe a bit lame, seemed funy at the time... no reply.)

Next day 4pm.me: Hey u.so how was your day so far... anything fun?

her: Work. Nothing exciting. I'm sure i'll see you around. Have a nice weekend!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!??! I dnt get it, what am I doing wrong... i feel my text game has really improved but still it goes stale???

So even though she iod's i persist.
what can I do im not gonna just leave and do the same all over again the next day!

me:Thats so boring... I shall!
Well lets do an active date tmrw, are you fit?
I'm a bit of a healthy junky;-)

NO RESPONSE. This is where I felt really pissed off. I could see it coming but I mean it still got to me.

So later I send with out really exspecting a reply because I actually wanna be frank with this bitch.

Me: If you're not open you'll never know if actually could have a good experience
nice meeting you anyhow see ya!

NO REPLY.

Ok this really is my biggest sticking point. in terms of my priority to get a girlfriend (or two) I used to love day game but learned that even if I got good numbers could not convert that into dates.
I need to remedy this it could up my game emensly.

Please any advise?
Any one relate?? what the fuck can I doooooooooooooooo???
help!!!!!! I need good authentic advise here from guys with the same past experience cause what I've learnt doesn't seem to help.

petethree
10-2008-25, 11:09 AM
yup. shizo innit?

Wouldn't have responded at all. The initial message you sent should have introduced some new stuff IMHO (although I know, you are supposed to get some familiar hooks).

(bear in mind now I am no PUA or even amateur PUA!)

I wouldn't have responded to that at all.

Never mention the word "date" in a text message. A suitable text if you wanted to keep it going would be to say that you are doing x, y, z with a bunch of friends and would she like to come along. You are going rock climbing, you are parachuting, you are the all singing all dancing kick ass motherfucker of the world - and she can join in with you if she wants.

Me: If you're not open you'll never know if actually could have a good experience

She's waiting for you to stop messaging her at this stage IMO. None of her messages expressed any IOI, familiarity, etc., . Well, the only IOI is that she responded. After the first time, just leave it, because you have another 20 women lined up that can hang out with you (in your mind :) !).

Unless there is a genuine connection, and both agree to meet specifically again (or you k-closed or more), than I would leave a lot of those numbers for a week or more before calling them.

I've done that exact thing, mentioning "date" in a text message, and it is a nuclear bomb in the sense that it blows the shit out of your game. I soon stopped and found that the "I am doing x, you can come too" is far better.

DanteWilliams
10-2008-25, 11:15 AM
From what I can see, you came across as very needy. if she doesn't seem invested in the texting relationship (she was merely answering your questions, but not giving anything back), don't push for it, it will only lower your value. Instead, be like, "some friends and I are going out to blah blah blah. Its going to be alot of fun, you should come!" You could reword this to incorporate one of your inside jokes.

Also, you may not have built enough attraction the night before. Then when you started texting her, she tried to let you down easy, but you kept persisting. Eventually, your AFC side came through and she ignored you altogether.

hundreds
10-2008-25, 11:38 AM
In response to peet three. Do you really think in a week she will answer?
Are you saying I should just call in a week with out texting. then what? build comfort and then say I'meeting at so and so...?
A week though? Im willing to try anything. why do u say this?

in response to DW. I agree totally. Ok. But, I just moved to south africa. I don't have any friends here yet. Would like to make girlfriends... IN THAT CASE WHAT CAN I DO? dnt tell me how to make friends I want to be able to work with what ive got at the moment.??? please answer this.. I would love to use that line but don't have a social circle yet!

petethree
10-2008-25, 04:39 PM
Well I would think that in that case, go back to square one: go out sarging every night, or every second night, bar hop and hit up every place you know or don't know, get people to go with you (groups of both guys and girls), and build your game for the local population. I don't know what it's like in SA (in Ireland, it's easier, everyone goes to teh pubs and bars as a matter of life!).

By focussing on her, you are getting oneitis. It's 0135 here, I am home early, but I really should be out sarging. It's not easy, but it has to be done, it develops numbers, develops people to call, etc., .

I usually do two "games" simultaneously: the bar/night game, and then the clubs/societies/classes day or evening game.

icefyre
10-2008-25, 07:15 PM
Those texts are borderline AFC.

Never ask a girl out over a text unless you've slept with her.

It sounds like the problem is not with your phone game but with your text game... lay off them. Get girls on the phone.

cheez avenger
10-2008-25, 08:46 PM
fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! Ok so I can get numbers no problem right...
But to convert those numbers into a date is like pulling teeth! This become really frustrating. Are these bitches so stuck up that they can't even give a guy a chance??
So I'm not clueless about phone game either. I've read plenty on phone game, yet every time the texting goes stail. Today I was feeling really pissed off because the same thing keeps repeating its self.

Seriousely guys this is becoming so horrible. It would be so nice to know I could convert numbers into dates, because: I would be awesome to be with, I CAN get numbers of hot girls.

Heres what I do. I will try and recall something from our first encounter and comment on that in a funny way. Then with out any afc questions will follow that up with another non presure funny text.

here's an example of the first text I sent this hb8.

me: Hey smart girl (she commented on how i was smart so I said it takes one to know one) aka sexually frustrated (said she was sexually frustrated or I was can't remember) so whos your latest conquest for today?

her: Hey! sorry I was a little typsy honest there I am trying to conquer work now ...

In the next sms I think I asked her out to soon(only cause im sick of going back and forth and still getting rejected later, might as well try my fucking luck!! ??)saying I would show her how to have fun SA(South african-) style(she's swedish this is in SA)

i say:
Cool. Isn't that the time you're supposed to go out though... what happened to the cool hip party girl I met last night, now she's sexually frustrated AND a workaholic!

Her: yup. shizo innit?

me: Big time! Is your name really Helen or is that just 1 of your personallitys?

WHAT THE FUCK!!!??! I dnt get it, what am I doing wrong... i feel my text game has really improved but still it goes stale???

So even though she iod's i persist.
what can I do im not gonna just leave and do the same all over again the next day!

NO RESPONSE. This is where I felt really pissed off. I could see it coming but I mean it still got to me.

So later I send with out really exspecting a reply because I actually wanna be frank with this bitch.

NO REPLY.

Ok this really is my biggest sticking point. in terms of my priority to get a girlfriend (or two) I used to love day game but learned that even if I got good numbers could not convert that into dates.

Please any advise?
Any one relate?? what the fuck can I doooooooooooooooo???
help!!!!!! I need good authentic advise here from guys with the same past experience cause what I've learnt doesn't seem to help.

Yeah they can, you're just not the guy.

Dude, your text game is horrible, settle down for a bit you're all over the place.

Your mistake(s) is that you're texting when you should be building maximum comfort to get that day 2. GET.HER.ON.THE.PHONE.

Oh, and you were an asshole at the very end.

Dude, work on your comfort.

That is all.

sheriff
10-2008-25, 11:36 PM
Are these bitches so stuck up that they can't even give a guy a chance??

Bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks dawg! ;-)

But seriously - the consistent fact here seems to be you ... let's take a look at this and see if we can't fix this up...

So far, so good ...

Honestly? This SMS is try-hard. You've clearly (to her) put a little too much effort in... I like talking to students about trying to catch insects. You can get out there with a net, or you can be a lightbulb.

She's not going to be in the state she was in last night, so sexual callback humour at this point is going to be a little too much. She probably remembers you, but that was last night, and now she's at work with a hangover, wondering if she seemed to slutty last night, and her boss is being a pain in the ass and and and - you're there on the phone telling her she's desperate and a slut! It was probably hilarious for both of you last night, but today, when you're not there, it's out of context, and it's too much.

Dude, she gave you your number. ALL you need to do is convert to a date. Forget building attraction if it was strong last night - she knows you're fun already - what she wants to know now is that a date with you won't be awkward, she'll have fun, and you're not going to do anything retarded.

Key is: be SMOOTH at this point.

BANG! There you go. "Sorry I was a little tipsy" = "Please don't call me a slut again"

It wasn't too soon to start closing, but you'd already fucked shit up a little with that first text... In 99% of cases, SMS is about NOT FUCKING UP. Don't feel you have to be different, or differentiate yourself from every other guy - you did that last night (I'm guessing, as she's replying to you). Your SMS time is about showing her you're not a weirdo, you're still cool when you're both sober, and you're SMOOTH.

You invited her out same night by the look of it. Look: however in to you she is, next night is too soon. Even if she can't wait to see you again, if you suggest the next night after meeting, alarm bells will go off. She won't stop and evaluate "hrm, is that too soon?" - she'll just feel a little creeped out. Which is the opposite of what you want.

Yes, we're all cool rule-breaking PUAs, but sometimes you gotta play by the rules. Same night is too much.

I'd have gone with something like "I fancy a drink on Thursday - I'm confident you'll be good company sober as well! ;-)"

i say:

BE COOL.

NOT COOL! ;-)

(note: no reply from her. SHOCKED I TELL YOU. I'M SHOCKED!)

Dude, you gotta play it cool! In real life, anything goes, because if you're awesome, she'll forgive almost anything. Over SMS, you don't have that get out of jail free card...

This is girl code for "we're done". This is where, when I go out with a drink for her a few nights later, she bitches and whines to me about how she met some cool guy who went psycho by SMS...

Hope this helps man. You gotta play it COOL AND SMOOTH. Stop trying to get in to dialogue over SMS - focus on the meet, but your priorities are:

a) Convince her it won't be awkward
b) Convince her you're cool outside of the club when you're both drunk too

Hope this helps man, sorry if it sounded harsh

-P

naturalbrother
10-2008-26, 06:52 AM
Did you get comfort in the first interaction?

chalkgsy
10-2008-27, 03:59 AM
Didn't need to read to much of this to get the picture. Had it a bit myself when i was figuring this stuff out.

First off - Don't text so much. Phone her. Or at least text her and say you'll give a bell later when she's free. It's more personal and thats what people who are comfortable with each other do. Phone.

The problem i have had sometime with meeting girls out when they are drunk is just that, they were drunk, and they're had a whole load of time to sober up before you try and arrange to meet the. Read the Mystery Method some more... it's called a time bridge. You need to find a way to bridge the gap while your not together - when she's drunk and you cant take her back i've found a good way is to randomly call her later on in the night when she's home but before she's crashed out. Just a quick chat will get her used to you phoning her while she's at home, not ideal but is better that nothing.

Also i totally agree with some of the other comments above - some of your texts were a little to forward / seeking dialoge etc