PDA

View Full Version : Double Your Sex

MAG!C
10-2008-23, 07:34 PM
I think one or two members on this site know that I opened up my own forum. Nothing big, just based in Toronto, but no. I won't share it with you here. I think its againts the rules to promote stuff like that, AND I WANT TO KEEP MY ACCOUNT.

But I do have some questions/comments, depends on how it goes (and for those of who are wondering... I opened the site, so everyone can help eachother, not me helping everyone. Yeah right I will help out people lol. I wish I was that good)

First thing is first...
I noticed something that increased my "GOT LAID" percentage by a lot. and when I mean A LOT... it fucking sky rocked. Like to the moon, to the youranus, ... FAR! Something I am about to share with you.. You all know it LOL but none of you say it! And guess where i learned it from? From one of my close HB friends

So check this out (Im not even posting this on my website lOl, fuck that. Its too good for now)

What girls want to hear!
Fucking print this shit, make a tattoo of it. What ever you do.. MEMORIZE IT and use it EVERYTIME!

So me and some next HB started talking about sex, right away we agreed that people put to much emphasis on sex (IOI, duhh!), how it should "just happen", your not suppose to expect it. ANYWAYS then she started to ask me how many girls I've slept with, the shit that I've done with them... all that shit

so guys!

THE NEXT TIME A GIRL WILL ASK YOU, "HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH?"

You tell her this
"I am not obligated talking about this topic. I believe that sex should be between the people who are having it and no one else. Because that is how rumours getting started. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I see random guys talking about how they naild some girl last night. Therefore I think sex should be kept private, and talked about only with the person who you had it with"

I know.. I know...
Who ever wants to send me money through paypal... please do so.
I welcome anything. anyting at all.

You say that...
Not only she will fuck you.
Her friends will fuck you.
There friends will fuck you.
and.. you will just get 'used' by all her friends (LOL)
because they all know that you'll keep your mouth shut, and it won't destroy and friendship. And if they ever want a fuckkky fuckky they will always come to you because they know you won't say shit about them.

AHHHHH
I... i need to write my own book.
It'll be 3 pages.
The cover, the credits, and 1 page that say that quote there.

Did you guys ever have those CLICKS? where you say something or you hear something and it started to make SO MUCH MORE SENSE?

This is my 3rd click (I keep count)

First click was

"If you want to fuck her, you need to isolate her"

Second click was

"Make friends with her friends"

Third click is

"Tell her that sex should be kept between you and her and no one else"

AHHHHHH

I can't wait till I have a son.
I will buy him a fucking piano, and the first time he'll have sex, it'll be on that piano!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another quick note:

this is one of my rules, and PLEASE make it your rule as well (or rules, depends on how you see it)

If your body was flirting with a girl, and they stopped flirting, IT IS NOT OKAY TO FUCK HER

If your buddy broke up with a girl, IT IS NOT OKAY TO FUCK HER

If your buddy fucked a girl, IT IS NOT OKAY TO FUCK HER

If your buddy has close friends as females, IT IS NOT OKAY TO FUCK THEM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is all about honesty, and respect.
I value respect and honesty a lot, and in return I expect the same thing.

I make it very clear.
Last thing I want on my mind before I go to sleep is thinking if my buddy drove her home safe and didn't do anything with her.

And same thing for him.
You need your sleep. and worrieng about your friends.. is just silly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STARTING CLUBBING IN 2 MONTHS!

I'll be 19 in 2 months, holy fucking shit LOL
Fucking ready to hit nightclubs here in Toronto

I have no idea what to expect. Someone help me out here, what in the world should I do?

I was thinking going with a buddy, and when we enter, just start giving hi-fives to everyone, start spinning the girls around, doing some clapping things, and just moving through the entire club

Or perhaps do the three second rule, and enter the set right away with some line like, "... Umm... " FUCK, lol I need to work on that

Or prehaps enter with a female wing (.. WING, not pivot) and let her do all the work, while I just stand there look cute, and then pick up the target, isolate her, and you know.. do the deed on her face:eek:

Con
10-2008-23, 07:58 PM
this is one of my rules, and PLEASE make it your rule as well (or rules, depends on how you see it)

If your body was flirting with a girl, and they stopped flirting, IT IS NOT OKAY TO FUCK HER

If your buddy broke up with a girl, IT IS NOT OKAY TO FUCK HER

If your buddy fucked a girl, IT IS NOT OKAY TO FUCK HER

If your buddy has close friends as females, IT IS NOT OKAY TO FUCK THEM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is all about honesty, and respect.
I value respect and honesty a lot, and in return I expect the same thing.

I make it very clear.
Last thing I want on my mind before I go to sleep is thinking if my buddy drove her home safe and didn't do anything with her.

And same thing for him.
You need your sleep. and worrieng about your friends.. is just silly.

It is just what a genuine male does. Respects his friends and people around him.

MAG!C
10-2008-23, 08:06 PM
Mr. Con, I am with you on this one.
But females are a powerful thing, way beyond what we thought of when we all entered this neverending game.

We will do stuff that we are not proud of, stuff that we'll regret. But when we are in the moment, in that adrenaline rush, we forget about everything. Our values and who we are. That is why I encourange everyone to look everytime they pick up a girl and just to think back, "Did my close friends had to do anything with her"

I use to have nights where I use to cry into my pillow because I couldn't trust the dude who drove the girl home who I had something going on with. Yeah, she 'flirted' in the car. Yeah if she liked me back she wouldn't of done it, yeah if he was a good friend he wouldn't of done it...

Lots of "Ifs" and "Buts"

But I keep it really close to me.
One of my close friends.. I respect him so much. We went to eat, and I brought a girl that I like. He respected it SO much. He never looked at her ass, touched her in a flirty way, talked aboutt anything sexual, say next to me and not next to her, pretty much showed.. WHAT A TRUE FRIEND IS.

Those.. are really hard to find.
Even though it is "Broes before hoes"
But.. somestimes your broes want to fuck those hoes.. and your pattern fucks up all around.

_Haze
10-2008-23, 08:12 PM
Genious!!

Basically Yes
10-2008-23, 10:52 PM
It seems like every other week someone posts about some groundbreaking shit they just learned that is going to have women lined up to ride your cock. I've talked to girls about sex and things I've done with girls and it turned them on and led to sex with them because it got them horny.

Just because you said something and it turned out for the best doesn't make that a valid method. Even if it worked twice or four times... I'm not saying what you posted here doesn't have merit but saying that it's going to "skyrocket' the amount of pussy you get may be a little presumptious.

krytek
10-2008-24, 03:24 AM
It seems like every other week someone posts about some groundbreaking shit they just learned that is going to have women lined up to ride your cock. I've talked to girls about sex and things I've done with girls and it turned them on and led to sex with them because it got them horny.

Just because you said something and it turned out for the best doesn't make that a valid method. Even if it worked twice or four times... I'm not saying what you posted here doesn't have merit but saying that it's going to "skyrocket' the amount of pussy you get may be a little presumptious.

Not only magic does this, all MPUAs tell you not to judge. Not her not anyone.
So he is right.

silverghost
10-2008-24, 03:33 AM
Both Mag!C and Basically Yes are right on this one. And both of you say the same thing in different kind of method. Its true women like to know how you ll be discreet as Mag!c says. On the other hand as Basically yes says you can sexualize the convo and make girls horny and yes fuck em (although it can backfire if you dont make a move right there and then).
Its good to hear again from you Mag!c I hope (and realise from your post) that your game has gone up.:)

MAG!C
10-2008-24, 06:44 AM
@Basicly Yes: Perhaps I didn't write out my essay in a good way (I hated English anyways, so happy that I don't have it anymore) so you might of misunderstood me. But from what you said, you are debating a completly different point, and you are right.

Girls like talking about sex
But, girls don't like to hear who they had it with

There!

I mean, I am still learning, I got a long way to go. I still hit Aproach Anxiety, I still have some dreams that I want to accomplish as far as females go. For instance I still never had sex with a black hair, I still hever had sex with an indian girl. I want to accomplish that. Lots of things.

@SilverGhost: Yeah man, good yo see that you are also here! :D
By the way, I'm going to travel this summer around USA. For a month or so. Go from Buffalo (Niagra Falls), to like.. Taxes or something lol. Like I want to go 45 degrees or something.

Hit some farms, some hick towns, fuck an omish girl.

Basically Yes
10-2008-24, 02:19 PM
I think silverghost understood my post. If you read my original reply again you'll see I definitely do not disagree with what MAG!C suggested, I'm saying there's more than one way to react in that situation and the results, while positive, probably won't get you boatloads of pussy (although possible depending on the circumstances.). :D