PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Maintaining my Frame!

GoRedDevils
10-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Because everyone likes a quick read, heres my situation:

I am in my early 20s, good looking guy, pretty fit, and looking for a nice girl to have as a companion. I have a great personality too ( I am saying all this just let you guys know more of who I am, not saying in like a arrogant way or anything)

Here is my problem.

I cant keep my frame when I want to approach chicks. When I am having fun, my confidence is through the roof. I know I shut down anybody in the room and girls are just feelin it 100%. But when I am not having fun, its so hard for me to stay super fly/confident/w/e like I would otherwise feel.

So for example at the gym, when I see girls I want to approach, I dont do it because I feel like my confidence/swagger is just not attractive. Like I feel my energy level balling up and its killing me because Im missing so many opportunities.

Like once a girl made a comment about my ringtone and I just acted like I didnt hear it cause I didnt know wtf to say. I was so upset with myself for that and still am to be honest.

What do you guys suggest? I really want to help myself here and am open to all ideas. This is a major weakness of mine that I know can benefit me greatly if I turn it into a strength.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Colin
10-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Man, stuff like this, you don't always need to be too clever with. You can be like "You think so? It's funny cuz most of the time girls don't "come-out" and say what they really think about something 'like that' with me, for whatever reason. It's cool that you're like that....forward and expressive. You must not be the typical_____ kinda girl...or are you?)

Justa thought, man.

Fader
10-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Study what it means to be in state and learn how to get yourself there

martial
10-30-2008, 10:20 PM
fader are you from jersey?

Fader
11-01-2008, 08:30 AM
fader are you from jersey?

yea i just moved here.

martial
11-01-2008, 10:14 AM
oh alright yeah i grew up there for like 13 years then moved to california, is it true that supposedly everyones a pua in nyc now?

Fader
11-01-2008, 11:25 AM
oh alright yeah i grew up there for like 13 years then moved to california, is it true that supposedly everyones a pua in nyc now?

lol yes. nyc, la, and england are the worst ever. Boston is very close to awful also. Not as far as partying but as far as being taken over by guys trying to learn game

martial
11-01-2008, 01:54 PM
haha, yeah i go to la all the time and people use the old mystery things, like peacocking, but i had to make up my own stuff cause of it, ALOT quicker then i thought.

also even, girls have read the game out here