PDA

View Full Version : How do you bring up a relationship?

tommboy2
10-2008-22, 05:36 AM
How do you bring up that you want to be dating HB 8.5? Especially if you are already having sex and generally hanging out a lot. Is it that bad to be the one to say something? I'm just worried it's going to go downhill from there and trying to figure out what to do. Especially when you like someone enough to see yourself with them what's the best way to go about approaching this?

icefyre
10-2008-22, 11:26 AM
I wouldn't recommend you being the one to bring it up. If you want one, continue what you're doing and she'll come around. She might actually think you guys are already in one.

Bring it up too soon and you might creep her out and she'll lose interest.

It's happened to me plenty of times.

If you must bring it up, don't say the word relationship. Just say bring up the idea of seeing each other exclusively. Just be sure she's not seeing anyone else because if she is, she might be reluctant.

Tenmagnet
10-2008-22, 02:40 PM
How do you bring up that you want to be dating HB 8.5? Especially if you are already having sex and generally hanging out a lot. Is it that bad to be the one to say something? I'm just worried it's going to go downhill from there and trying to figure out what to do. Especially when you like someone enough to see yourself with them what's the best way to go about approaching this?

Just be really awesome, hang out with her a lot, and let her make the move.

The amount of time you spend together is probably the biggest factor... if she's staying over at your place twice a week, you'll probably start to get into BF/GF mode.

tommboy2
10-2008-23, 05:45 AM
Ya she slept over Thursday Friday and Saturday last week actually....