PDA

View Full Version : booty call feels bad about what happened?

HumorUS
10-22-2008, 04:32 AM
I met a girl that i thought was gonna be a regular booty call, and we really established it from the get go.. I was really happy about it.. well once the deed happened, i walked her out and said that we should do it more often.. We had fun.

she even warned me that she hoped our friendship wouldnt be ruined because of it.. I said "Are you kidding, its just casual.. I think of it as a good session of cardio"

she was happy that i wasnt gonna be awkward about it..

BUT....

she says she feels bad about what happened and doesnt think we should see each other anymore..

is there anyway to recover and reframe?

or just drop it and find another one?

aBsent
10-22-2008, 06:33 AM
im goin trough something very similar, we got togheter a few times, all to fast she started getting kinda upset, she was feeling bad, about the hole thing and didint want to keep having sex just for the sake off it.

i was about to lose my booty call, really fast, so i turned the hole situation the other way, and responding positively to her feellings, she eventualy stayed with the program.

thing is ... ive overdone it big time, now the last thing she told me was something like
"were have you been all my life" :x
she went from "oh this guy just wants to have fun blabla" to... "cant be away from" you.

i think balacing this crap is so hard, and its so tempting and easy to play her game,
to make her happy but, i regreated doin it.

if theres another way id like to know aswell

Nihilistic
10-22-2008, 06:38 AM
did you rush her out of the door? or is there any way she could think that? just a vibe i got from the way you wrote.

this is one of those things where, without a painfully detailed recount, its just shooting fish in the barrel. maybe you were too casual, for her. maybe she was expecting you to get hooked on it, and want her. maybe she thought you were playing hard to get, got the impression thats not the case, and got butthurt over it.

as long as everything went well and she didnt get shitty, id make one more phone call and try to figure out if you had done something. or if she was just not on the level with you. you had sex with her, so you can be this honest with her. it probably wont save anything, but at least you neutralize some shit.

while i dont suggest cuddling on a bootycall, some talking [about random shit, even] and other sorts of fun is a good idea, IMO. it makes you look good, it helps them deal with any slut feelings, and shit is just so much smoother.

think of the call as helping you out with your bootycall game.

HumorUS
10-22-2008, 07:25 AM
i think im gonna give her some time to think about things.. but i told her

"look, the time we saw each other, i was so overwhelmed by what was happening. Now , im not gonna beg, Dogs do that, but i want to let you know that what we shared was nice, and you really shouldnt base your emotions on a one time thing.
Of course youre gonna be scared, Its a new thing, and we as humans are scared of new things."

Lone Wolf 20
10-22-2008, 09:21 AM
i think im gonna give her some time to think about things.. but i told her

"look, the time we saw each other, i was so overwhelmed by what was happening. Now , im not gonna beg, Dogs do that, but i want to let you know that what we shared was nice, and you really shouldnt base your emotions on a one time thing.
Of course youre gonna be scared, Its a new thing, and we as humans are scared of new things."

Go with that, but don't put too much effort in her, sounds like she's regretting it. I have a similar one, basically established a booty call thing with this girl and she was really cool about it and said she would like to fuck me every day after we had sex. She hasn't been contacting me much and I asked her about it and she said she was just stressed and dealing with her ex.
But thing is, I could really care less about losing her, I have a few more so I gave her somewhat of an ultimatum to remind her she's my booty call and if she doesn't do anything soon, there won't be anything between us then.
it worked and she was apologizing saying she wanted to see me soon, but it's still up in the air at the moment.

HumorUS
11-02-2008, 08:28 AM
Got her back :D