PDA

View Full Version : Am I being too picky - against sarging..

new2town
10-2008-21, 09:44 AM
First of all I am around no shortage of young women 18-35.. I returned to school to get my MBA, I study at the mall, and I hit up the clubs on the weekends.. Now out of all this, I still see a chick who I personally think is gameable maybe once every 3-4 weeks..

Something is wrong and I know it must be perception.. It must be that my channeling of which girl is gameable - i.e the perfect body gestures/personality look/demeanor/appearance is a lot different from many of the players on this board.. In fact, many on this board if they saw the female population shifts that I see on a weekly basis might be non-stop gaming, because their perceptions are less picky on which girl is ripe to be taken?

Is this perception, that I constantly have the frame of mind that all girls are taken, not horny enough to be interested in men, or have issues? I'm trying to get over this complex so that I allow myself the ability to sarge..

A second opinion I'd like to get is whether or not you players would game a girl that you have to see in the future on a regular basis.. Like a secretary at my doctor's office or a hired gun at my favorite nightspot.. Would you chance getting shot down if you had to see them again in the future and maybe told others of your advances?

jameson4545
10-2008-21, 09:55 AM
Depends on how successful you are every 3-4 weeks.

R V C A
10-2008-21, 10:37 AM
yes i would game that girl that i see frequently

second as for the perception of them being taken or not horny or dont like men just get over it.

my friends dad once told us "someone has to be fucking her so why not me" so look at it that way. these girls are going to be fucking someone. if they arent currently having sex there is a good chance that she is looking. so you be the guy she finds. hope that makes sense to you

TheRogue
10-2008-21, 11:16 AM
Why do you only have to "sarge" with the intention of fucking? Just be social and approach girls for the hell of it. Yeah, maybe she's not interested in men or whatever, but you're not really gonna know unless you talk to her. The more you practice just talking to women and being social, the better your game is gonna be, so when you do meet that girl who attracts you 3 weeks later, you'll be ready. This doesn't mean you have to date or sleep with any of the women you talk to. Approach is not an obligation to take things further than you want to.

My 2 cents,

Rogue

Folsom
10-2008-21, 02:05 PM
Why do you only have to "sarge" with the intention of fucking? Just be social and approach girls for the hell of it. Yeah, maybe she's not interested in men or whatever, but you're not really gonna know unless you talk to her. The more you practice just talking to women and being social, the better your game is gonna be, so when you do meet that girl who attracts you 3 weeks later, you'll be ready. This doesn't mean you have to date or sleep with any of the women you talk to. Approach is not an obligation to take things further than you want to.

My 2 cents,

Rogue

My Dad is over 70yrs old, and is probably the biggest player I've ever met. One things that I *hate* about hanging out with him is that he talks to EVERYBODY. If there is someone in a five foot radius, he's GOING TO TALK TO THEM. You name it, he's talking to them. His specialty is talking to foreigners and finding out about the country they came from. For example, he'll do a cold read on the target and say "hey you remind me of my good friend Laura from Saigon. Did you ever live in Saigon?"

While this is annoying as FUCK when I'm trying to get his attention, I think it's also one of the reasons he's so successful with women.

He reflexively talks to anyone and everyone.

new2town
10-2008-21, 06:09 PM

My 2 cents,

Rogue

But how do you come up and talk to them without them thinking your trying to game them?

Folsom
10-2008-21, 06:17 PM
But how do you come up and talk to them without them thinking your trying to game them?
I *always* do better when I don't give them any hint that I'm picking up on them. This is going to sound hokey and superstitious, but I'll even make a conscious attempt not to THINK about anything sexual when I'm doing an approach.

I swear girls can read your mind sometimes.