PDA

View Full Version : Fellas Am I overthinking This?

JGollmer
10-12-2008, 07:33 PM
So me and my ex broke up about 5 months ago, we havent talked. Recentally weve become "friends" we dnt talk too much but we cool. Anyways yesterday me my bestfriend his girl me and my ex girlfriend hung out with some other friends. (both girls are bestfriends as well) Anyways I noticed a couple things during the night that seem a lil odd and I just want your guys take on it....btw she broke up with me because I was an asshole and treated her bad, we dnt have any special relationship.

1. When we would walk she would try to walk with me, I obvisouly would try to leave her and talk to talk to other people.

2. It was wet and she had sandles so I gave her a piggy back ride.

3. When we danced her movements were more sexual than just regualr grinding.

4. She made a comment how shes not as happy as it seems with her current boyfriend

5. We slept in the same bed, (no sex) spent most of the nite talking about the randomest things

6. Made comments how she needed this nite, and said stuff about coming out here to study with me and stuff.

7. She hid from her boyfriend that she was out with me.

8. She said how much ive changed(as a good thing)

I feel that me and her were connecting on a level that we never had before. I was drunk, but my friend would ask me if he should leave with everyone cuz he dnt want to cock block me, and this morning he dosent think she was drunk. I left before she woke up because I felt our behavior was wrong since she had a boyfriend and dnt want to make her feel uncomfortable, like the ackward next morning if you wake up and the girl you slept with is still in your bed, ya know?

So I just want peoples opinion on everything, if im over analysing everything or if theres some type of attraction she still has for me.

If anyone feels she still has some type of feelings for me and I got enough signs to go at her, I would appreciate my next step.

YoungMuney
10-12-2008, 07:38 PM
well i was going to say that she was LJBF you until she was talking about how you "changed"

if you want her, i would play it cool and be non-reactive to her enticements and use lots of kino compliance testing and gauge her response, work from there. but its imperative you re-qualify her if she passes your tests so it doesnt look like you always wanted her back.......she needs to qualify to you that she has more value, because youve moved up in the world since you guys have broken up

JGollmer
10-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Well to be completelly honest we werent talking about random things, we were talking about when we were dating and how she regrets somethings and wishes she could take some things back, and that I wish I could change somethings. Thinking that maybe some important information.

cagabr
10-12-2008, 08:20 PM
i think you can fuck her....just be a G

work the game lol
GL

kink
10-12-2008, 11:32 PM
You could do it, but I highly advise against going down that road, unless you think you have a good chance of spending the rest of your life with this one. If you're just looking for a quick in and out, then find someone new. Its incredibly hard emotionally to start it back up and then stop and worry and overreact and etc. (maybe not all on you, but on her, and hurting people with the knowledge of hurting them isn't so cool.)

But, saying that, it's your life, and if you're making mistakes you're learning.

JGollmer
10-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Guys I appreciate the input. Im in college and there are pleanty of girls to be gamed. I have decided to not think about it and hook up with girls at school, if anything happens with me and her it does, Im not going to swet over it. If anyone else has anytoher input I will appreciate reading it, but thanks everyone for your thoughts on it so far.

R V C A
10-13-2008, 08:23 PM
You could do it, but I highly advise against going down that road, unless you think you have a good chance of spending the rest of your life with this one. If you're just looking for a quick in and out, then find someone new. Its incredibly hard emotionally to start it back up and then stop and worry and overreact and etc. (maybe not all on you, but on her, and hurting people with the knowledge of hurting them isn't so cool.)

But, saying that, it's your life, and if you're making mistakes you're learning.

haha this is weird i just slept with my ex g/f last night. we havent seen each other since march and havent really spoken since like may. and out of the blue she booty called me last night. but i think we both know that we are not good for each other in a relationship. but we have great sex, and its appears we both know this is just sex.

so it was weird that you just hit on that topic.

i agree though dont go down that road unless you both know what you want from it and there arent any surprises,