PDA

View Full Version : What do I do next. Still barely gettin laid

Bludbath
10-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Okay... here's my status so far, as about 2 months have passed in school.
I'm very involved with an entertainment group called P.C.P entertainment. they a couple rappers and Dj's begged me to join, and gave me some official representative stuff to show I'm down with them, and an important member.
I goto concerts, clubs, and shows and hang out on stage with the main members and admins. They invite me to parties every where! I've been to hotel parties, club parties, stripper parties, house parties, private parties, etc....

I cant even walk down the street without someone stickign their head out the window and yelling my name and waving, or honking their horn and smiling.. Everywhere I go I'm with a friend or group of friends, and people know and acknowledge, compliment me.
Girls often tell me they recognize me and ask me questions about myself, or try to find out Exactly who I am. They always smile and nod or give me some kinda attention even though I have no idea who they are....

-My question is this.. HOW THE FUCK DO I UTILIZE THIS?!
-What to I do now?!
This still isnt gettin me any ass.. Or at least not very much at all...
people know me, like me, invite me places and hang out with me, but

How do I use this to get laid... THIS IS A MAJOR, McSUPER huge sticking point with me.......

All I do is walk around and be known and liked... THATS IT.
I still have the same old women that I fuck.... I want NEW ones!

When these women tell me who they are, and ask me who I am... WHAT DO I DO then?!

The first thing that comes to mind is tell them to give me their phone number, ask them to come over one day and watch a movie, then try to fuck em.... Other than that I"m LOST!!!!!

How do I effectively number close like a guy who is just getting their number in case he wants to invite them somewhere cool or to come along?

How do I get them to come hang out with me, and envy, respect, and want to hang out with me more often?

What parts of the TMM do i still implement, and what do I leave out?
How do I completely avoid the AFC frame(which is what I have been doing so far) BUT AT THE SAME TIME, still bring women over to fuck?

PLEASE HELP ME. I have been stuck at this little plateau for like 3 weeks now.. Just doing nothing, and its frustrating the piss outta me..

Thanks!

Enrickey
10-13-2008, 08:28 AM
This isn't just a sticking point, it's a sign that you have pretty much no game. All your status does is allows you to open and hook very easily, but you need to build some attraction in there to number close. Some comfort won't hurt either.

Basically, you need to have a real conversation with them. And it shouldn't be too work related either. You need to have some nice stories to tell them, and you need to use some kino. If you've had a good 20 minute conversation with a girl, it shouldn't be that hard to get her number. And usually, they'll know what you want to do with it.

On the other hand, if you say "Yeah, I'm tight with this group. I can get people backstage, and free passes and whatnot for free, give me your number and I'll see what I can do", it's even worse than buying a girl a drink.