PDA

View Full Version : HB smokes, I dont. Suggestions?

sk0751
10-09-2008, 05:13 PM
By suggestions, I wanted to know if anyone had anything they would say (thats funny) to her about smoking being detrimental to her health. Or maybe something about it killing me? I don't know if this makes sense at all, but hoping I get something useful.

TrueStory
10-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Are you trying to make her your girlfriend?

I'd just ask her not to smoke around you.

You are not her mother, stop acting like one.

If you two started dating and she doesn't want to quit, well you can talk about it and ask her not to do it in the house......

YoungMuney
10-09-2008, 05:54 PM
on a side note, my dad mokes my mom go outside to smoke

sk0751
10-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Are you trying to make her your girlfriend?

I'd just ask her not to smoke around you.

You are not her mother, stop acting like one.

If you two started dating and she doesn't want to quit, well you can talk about it and ask her not to do it in the house......

Thanks. I don't act like her mother.

John Sacrimoni
10-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Take the cigarrette out of her mouth and throw it on the ground "Don't smoke around me bitch". It's self amusing and works.

sk0751
10-10-2008, 08:07 PM
I think I've been around her long enough for that to not really work in my opinion. I think she'd just get pissed off and ruin any chance of game. I think this would work for someone you haven't known for too long.

TrueStory
10-11-2008, 10:17 AM
I think I've been around her long enough for that to not really work in my opinion. I think she'd just get pissed off and ruin any chance of game. I think this would work for someone you haven't known for too long.

Did you mean asking her NOT to smoke around you or following John Sacrimoni's advice? Yeah don't do that. Not with the frame you're carrying. It wouldn't be congruent with you and it's not your style.

Yeah dude it's pretty simple, ask her not to smoke around you, if she is not willing to make such a minor sacrifice, move on.

sk0751
10-11-2008, 01:01 PM
TS, I was referring to what John said.

hundreds
10-13-2008, 10:23 AM
You could simply disqualify her for smoking "I don't date/kiss chimneys..."

True story I think you are missing the point.

But I don't think this warrants a post. You don't need to harp on the fact that she smokes to get you laid... There are OTHER things to judge besides smoking. Focus On DHV.

TrueStory
10-13-2008, 10:26 AM
ya probably am missing a point. I smoke myself, have no idea lol