PDA

View Full Version : My answer to annoyment. Whats yours?

fabianboi
10-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Im 6'1, 190 lbs of muscle and not alot of people fuck with me. Today I was walking to the gym with my brother Danze. We are both tired of studying and just took a hardcore politics test. There was this group of teenagers african americans. We walked past by them and two of the guys started iminating us from behind. I had no idea what was happening until my brother told me what they were doing. I decided to ignore it and we kept walking. One of the little guys took an energy bar from one of the pockets of my brother's backpack. he walked in front of us, raised his arm and threw it to the floor. One of the girls from their group picked it up and gave it to my brother and said "here this is yours". The whole group was laughing histerically.

It was more than enought.

"Come here I want to teach you some manners" I said while walking towards the annoying little brat who threw the energy bar (about 15 year old, 5'10 and 150 lbs). His response? I saw him running away from me. The girls in his group saw how he ran while cussing me loudly. By then my brother was yelling too.

"bitch come here" I said again.

We were in the middle of a college campus, I saw alot of people looking at what was going on. The kid was now about 50 feet from me taunting and talking shit while I turned to keep on my way. I looked back a little bit later, and he was still looking at me with his arms spread around and chest open. No thank you, Im more mature than that. Me and my brother just walked away.

What would you have done?

Nihilistic
10-09-2008, 11:48 PM
i wouldve baited the kid, depending on the makeup of who was around, in a fashion that he would find to ignore.

then, when he was close enough to grab, id have slammed the little fucker and worked him a bit.

maybe shake some of the bigot loose.