PDA

View Full Version : Some advice please

sebd
10-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Hi, so the situation is...

I met this girl the other Friday in a bar, took her out for a drink on the thursday, went to a few bars, she even bought me a couple of drinks and then arranged for her to come over to mine to watch dvds on the saturday and stop.

Anyway saturday rolled around and she rang me to find out what was happening, we ended up fucking, she was good lol.

Since then it's been a bit weird on the text front tho, like I've run out of interesting things to say, so it ends up just being generic stuff like how are you, hows work, hows college etc... Really really dull.

Had a bit of a breakthrough today getting her to send me pictures when i was in college but it died off again.

I've half arranged to go out later in the week (i said "if i'm not busy we'll go for a drink or somethin later on in the week, will have to see tho").

Just wondered where to go from here? Back off completely and leave her to text me and if she doesn't ring her on Thursday or send cocky texts until then to keep the interest up?

I'm a newbie at this pickup stuff by the way, thats why I ask lol.

Help would be appreciated!

Caution
10-07-2008, 01:16 PM
I ran into this exact same scenario a couple weeks ago. After I hooked up the girl, she started giving off this weird "distant/flaky" vibe. In my case the conversations started to devolve as well and I eventually lost interest (I also met a new girl by this time). In my case we didn't have much in common other than sex. You should consider what you want out of this girl ... just hang out/hook up occasionally or more?

Anyway, if you're trying to turn this into a more serious relationship read this post by Savoy: http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/relationships/30497-how-make-her-your-girlfriend.html