PDA

View Full Version : let me see what you got hit on me????

jimmything
10-05-2008, 10:32 AM
So after a good night of sarging i finally landed one,we were sitting at a booth enjoying our drinks the laughs,conversation and eachothers presence.After about 45 minutes of bullshitting she said ya know your kinna smooth and thats what fucked me up because i got a big head but not before i threw a dumb neg her way. after she said your smooth she then said ive got a good way of hitting on her and i decided to play dumb and laugh and say i havent hit you yet lol and she said well ok then let me see what you got hit on me so i froze up and the good time ended.Now this isnt the first time ive been told by a woman to straight up hit on her.How are you suppose to react when your told to do this ??

Hattrick22
10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
I have used..."Why would I hit on you? Your already attracted to me." when confronted with this problem in the field.

Grr
10-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Lick her face ;p

R V C A
10-06-2008, 03:05 PM
similar to the lick her face thing i would do something playful and kinda silly as my "attempt" at hitting on her. but i would do it so that she knew i was just kidding.
or you could always just smile and say "wanna fuck".
she will either agree or probably give you a playful tap on the arm and smile. then just carry right back into what you were doing before she asked you what you would do to hit on her

Hellcrypt
10-08-2008, 11:08 AM
umm knock her out, then drag her by her hair to the restroom. SHE did say to hit on her didn't she?

Nihilistic
10-08-2008, 01:09 PM
if i buy you a drink, will you give me some attention? [big wink]

Xadus
10-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Do what R V C A said to do...say something along the lines of "Wanna fuck?". If she is attracted to you at all that will get her to go home with you. If she says no or she plays it off continue doing what you were doing as if you had never asked her if she wanted to fuck you. Its simple...just play like you were 6 years old and joke around do something like "hit on you? okay...here it goes: (at this point get down on one knee...act like you're trying to find a ring or something and say) Can I add you to my Buddy list?" lol! That has worked for me.

~Xadus

DO NOT FOR ANY REASON SUGGEST SPENDING MONEY ON HER UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO BUY CONDOMS AND THATS WHAT YOU ARE SUGGESTING TO SPEND MONEY ON. B/c as soon as she gets her drink and you in her pocket spending your money...its over (most of the time)...not worth it.

jimmything
10-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Yea i agree if i offer to buy her a drink shell know im seeking her attention and apparently thats a big no no when it comes to attracting women

Nihilistic
10-09-2008, 11:50 PM
if i buy you a drink, will you give me some attention? [big wink]

^ obvious sarcasm. this is a dlv thats a dhv.

you are flying a flag that youre smarter than alot of guys, and hence, probably a decent challenge.

Shark Bait
10-10-2008, 12:39 PM
you failed the test. i woulda went with either hattrick or rcva's suggestion. just evade the question/imperative statement with another playful question/imperative statement.

cheez avenger
10-10-2008, 12:56 PM
So after a good night of sarging i finally landed one,we were sitting at a booth enjoying our drinks the laughs,conversation and eachothers presence.After about 45 minutes of bullshitting she said ya know your kinna smooth and thats what fucked me up because i got a big head but not before i threw a dumb neg her way. after she said your smooth she then said ive got a good way of hitting on her and i decided to play dumb and laugh and say i havent hit you yet lol and she said well ok then let me see what you got hit on me so i froze up and the good time ended.Now this isnt the first time ive been told by a woman to straight up hit on her.How are you suppose to react when your told to do this ??

Dude, you were talking to her for 45 minutes! If that's not comfort, then I don't know what is. She was waiting for you to keep it goin'. Work on your transitions.

You should have disqualified yourself, with a backturn, then she would have re-qualified herself--then transition.

The Don
10-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Make a joke out of it somehow. Start rattling off cheesy pickup lines and pretend to look in your phone for more and say your mom put together the list for you because you're still a virgin, etc...

Eigerman
10-10-2008, 01:31 PM
I like the wanna fuck thing.

Anyway, I would just answer in a serious way, she's hitting on me, and please not to reverse the situation. And then let her speak first, even if she needs a long time to find something to say. Only after that, make her understand I'm kidding and change subject.