PDA

View Full Version : How do you start grinding?

Kittens
10-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Do you:

A. Just go up behind her, pull her towards you, and start dancing?
B. Ask her to dance. If she says yes, you dance.

B may at first seem the better choice because it asks her consent and avoids awkward or worst case scenarios. But at second glance, A shows aggressiveness and confidence that may actually turn out for the best.

Which is better? Have you guys had any experience with these?

SDwatcher758
10-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Do you:

A. Just go up behind her, pull her towards you, and start dancing?
B. Ask her to dance. If she says yes, you dance.

B may at first seem the better choice because it asks her consent and avoids awkward or worst case scenarios. But at second glance, A shows aggressiveness and confidence that may actually turn out for the best.

Which is better? Have you guys had any experience with these?

I just dance it up with someone if they're not interested they're not interested. Last night I went to go see a DJ at the club and while my date step away to the rest room I had an awesome time dancing by myself. (I was buzzed, but everyone was having a good time) gradually someone was dancing across from me and I grabbed her and we got to dancing, then she began grinding and so on)

Normally I would have said ASK but I've had more failures asking then just going for it.. maybe drink 1 or 2 to loosen up a bit. When you look like you just don't give a fuck everyone wants to know who you are.

Shark Bait
10-05-2008, 01:13 AM
do not go behind and grab her...its creepy...and makes you look like some sorta perv. she MIGHT start grinding on you from there...but it'll definitely go nowhere.

asking her would be nice...provided that they would say yes.

the best non-verbal method i've found is just to grab the girl's hand and pull her towards you. spin her or whatever you want. if i already know the girl, i'll skip the hand [while facing her, not from behind] put my hand around her waist with my palm on the small of her back and pull her towards me.

unrated
10-05-2008, 02:28 AM
It is a rare occurrence for me to see a guy successfully grind a girl approaching from behind her. 95% of the guys who I see do this get blown out rather quickly. I have personally staved off many men because the girls I was with were begging me to pull them in and "save" them from the guy.

nereis
10-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Reverse the frame. Back it up and grind your ass against her. After that, just run the train.

whateveriswhatever
10-05-2008, 09:00 AM
you ask them

minngopher20
10-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Personally I prefer opening a set w/ some sort of cocky joke or something along those lines and then progressing into dancing. As long as they know who they are rubbing their butt against helps build some comfort. I've had far more success this way than walking up to some random girl and grinding on her. Sometimes you get lucky and shes the horny, drunk girl but most of the time you'll rejected in a few moments which other girls see and you can develop into the creepy guy ASAP.

loser55
10-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Reverse the frame. Back it up and grind your ass against her. After that, just run the train.
i do that all the time and girls love it....its funny and fun to do haha.
i also must be in the 5% when it comes to coming up to a girl from behind and start grinding, but then again i only do it with girls i know, or sort of know.