PDA

View Full Version : picking up hbs at concerts???

Spartan Hammer
09-30-2008, 10:38 PM
So when i go to concerts i usually see some cute girls and they usually hang around or near some mosh pit so yea i am lost on how to get the pick up in between avoiding punches and fat sweaty dudes trying to smash everyone and i get that u gotta move the set to a place u can talk to them but if the bands playing and everyones jaming out what would b the best way to go about it yea i am confused

Golds
10-01-2008, 07:20 AM
Concerts are tricky, people are there to enjoy the music and the atmosphere, so being taken away from the band I would say is a big no

So i would recon you get talking to them during the support and between when the bands play as it gives you some sort of chance to actualy use some material as they will be able to hear you, and isolate as theres a bar away from everyone at almost any concert!

During the gig all you wanna do is enjoy yourself especially if youve paid big for it so just maybe stay close (not creepy close!) and just try and sing along with her as instantly youve got a common interest.

Thats all i can say really, i go to loads of gigs and love them!

Golds

Quantum_
10-01-2008, 02:15 PM
"Protector of loved ones"

Is a main thing to remember.. when everyones out there moshing.. push someone into her, then a few seconds later come be her saviour and you know... protect her haha. A great first impression, and you qualify yourself a bit (your tough, and caring, and not some fat sweaty loser). After that you should have the groundwork to game down bro.

Kees
10-02-2008, 03:57 AM
Be close to her, jump into the pit and pretend to get thrown out of the pit onto her.
Apologize for bouncing into her. Then stand next to her pushing guys who are pushed out back in, so she doesn't get hurt. In the mean time; open her.

Being in the pit is a DHV (risk taker, fun), protecting her is obviously a DHV.

SmoothO
10-02-2008, 07:09 AM
tell her that your cousin died in a moshpit, and that you wanted to talk to her so you risked the danger to come and introduce yourself :)

haha

xxdbxx
10-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Its not difficult bro, just different. Its like being in a loud club, but louder. Do some extreme kino being super direct, pretending your a little drunk and don't care what she thinks.

SmoothO
10-02-2008, 04:51 PM
db.. nice quotes man. I like em

Exhale
10-03-2008, 04:17 AM
Is this like local concerts in small venues?
If so my experience tells me that between bands everyone flocks to the bar or away for a cigarette , this is the best time to start up a conversation as the music in between bands is a little quieter and if the crowd is manic then a girl can sometimes lose her friends. Perfect time to go keep her company ;)

SmoothO
10-03-2008, 06:15 AM
ask her if she wants to meet the band. when she says hell yeah do you know them... say no, but I do know paul mccartney.

lol