PDA

View Full Version : So I got a bad case of One-Itis... one month GF-- Feeling Really Shitty..

SmoothO
09-28-2008, 09:47 AM
So basically ,

I have been seeing this girl hb8 for the past month.

Started off real innocent and nice adn we started dating crashing at each others place (we are both 22) all the time. Started having sex a couple weeks ago basically when we kind of declared it official....

so basically this week came and she was being distant ( she would always text me all the time over every little thing) this week was a busier week and everything for both of us which is understandable....

anyways we didnt even have a fight or anything but she has been acting a little off lately... and i dont know what her deal is ...

im second guessing if i want to be in a relationship with her because she has a lot of ex boyfriend baggage( she has had many exes before me ...roughly 10.. which seems like a lot for a girl thats 22) I've only had one sorta serious relationship an da couple minor ones... and ive hooked up with girls and been friends with girls but seems like she hops from one relationship to the next.

I dont know if I like where this is going.

SmoothO
09-28-2008, 10:11 AM
i hate one-itis... ive lost touch with girls I used to talk to... and havent hung out with friends as much as I should....

I need to get out of this feeling and stop being attached

NumbaOneDesi
09-28-2008, 10:40 AM
Drop her before she drops you.

kink
09-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Or ask her whats shakin? You might be over analyzing this...

But, if you really don't want to be in a relationship, don't be.

R V C A
09-28-2008, 12:41 PM
she could jsut be busy. is she still spending the night are you still having sex? from what it sounds like you just dont think she is texting you frequent enough. tonight or tom night tell her your going out with your friends. then tell her that you want like wed night to be a night for you and her

Radiating
09-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Texting is irrelevant, but if your compliance goes down then you need to break up with her. Does she do things for you at the moment? If not it's over before it began.

That's the basics of structured relationship management.

Gair333
09-28-2008, 03:04 PM
So basically ,

I have been seeing this girl hb8 for the past month.

you mean a 7 right? maybe a bit chubby but she seems oh so sweet?

so basically this week came and she was being distant ( she would always text me all the time over every little thing) this week was a busier week and everything for both of us which is understandable....
BIG WHOOP! go out and do other shit.

anyways we didnt even have a fight or anything but she has been acting a little off lately... and i dont know what her deal is ...
shes probably met some other guy and is dating him behind your back

im second guessing if i want to be in a relationship with her because she has a lot of ex boyfriend baggage( she has had many exes before me ...roughly 10.. which seems like a lot for a girl thats 22) I've only had one sorta serious relationship an da couple minor ones... and ive hooked up with girls and been friends with girls but seems like she hops from one relationship to the next.

I dont know if I like where this is going.

WHY THE FUCK DO THIS TO YOURSELF AND HER THEN!! i'll go back to her being a 7 aswell here.

sounds harsh i know, but ive been in te same boat, you'll settle for her and hat her for a while, then fall in love with her, then "she'll break your heart" and you'll be depressed blah blah teenage angst etc

my point is, don't settle for second best.

R V C A
09-28-2008, 03:28 PM
damn dude that was harsh shit. easy killer. notsayin your necessarily wrong but damn that was harsh

Gair333
09-28-2008, 03:39 PM
yeah ive been there. the sooner he snaps out of it the better, he shouldn't lie to himself. i mean i went out with some fat bitch for about 9 months nd i hated her all the through through it and when we broke up i realised i was "in love". its better he hatesme and dumps her rather than me being comforting and him wreckinghis life.

jimcraig
09-28-2008, 04:22 PM
I've had the same thing. If she's not having sex with you still and isn't being compliant I would say something's up. Ex-boyfriend could be on the scene. It really hurts but if she's not there and distant it could be best to move on. At the very least keep doing your own thing and don't act needy. Your one itis could be what killed her attraction!

SmoothO
09-28-2008, 04:31 PM
gair.. well I see your point.. I will first start by taking her off any sort of pedestal.

my dad said she may be seeing another guy.. I won't go to that conclusion yet... but i wont rule it out.

she could be going through her own drama but I see your point and I should go out and do my own things now with my friends. So I will make sure I get back into things I like like working out, going out a couple times a week and talking to other women.

I'll give her another chance. but certainly have lost some respect here.

she fed me excuse about her apartment being messy and a new guy in her life and she just has to adjust still and needs her sleep... seems legit sort of based on what i know of her... still didnt excuse her not letting me know about the nite or next day ... but ill let it go for now.

SmoothO
09-29-2008, 11:08 AM
girls are full of crap... Gair I get your cynicism. I am going to do my own shit if she comes around maybe ill let her back in my life on MY terms and if so only for sex.

SmashNDash
09-29-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey man, I used to be straight sarging and going out and hooking up but now I am kind of in the same situation as you. Let me know what happened because I am starting to feel the same way about my girl. I don't exactly know whats going on but it seems she is becoming more distant...

SmoothO
09-30-2008, 07:50 AM
hey Smash-- I'll PM you as well when I get a chance later because I am at work...

Basically,

we spoke sunday (on aol IM) and she fed me a bunch of things about how she basically needed to get back on track with Homework and stuff- and cleaning her apt ( which her place was very messy last thursday).

She is definitely being distant and at the end of the convo I am like sooo when do I get to see you and she responds Umm Idk

which is strange for a week ago she would want to see me or, text me and talk to me seemingly all the time.

So now I am in a little bit of a situation because I was starting to feel something for this girl...

my friend said I sent her a bad message because a week ago she sent me a text ( we had plans to watch entourage together.. sort of last minute plans that day) and she said she is too tired to make it but "iwant you though" seemingly a booty call text. I responded, but said oh im sorry you couldnt make it... but my friend said in girl code that was her saying come over here and have sex with me...

so I might have messed up on that one... and maybe was a little selfish on certain things but definitely not deserving of being dropped like the way I am lately.

i texted her today asking if she wanted to get ice cream or something this week ( she mentioned in our aim convo that she wanted some sunday) and that was about an hour ago and shes at work but no response (very unusual for her).

I am kind of feeling crappy because I let her get in my head and am feeling "sad" which I hate.

Anyways, she is either not wanting to see me as much and is phazing me out... or she is seeing someone else... or she really is going through something and needs time...

either way shes disrespecting me by not talking to me when I try to talk to her like this...

I am not being too needy and am trying to avoid it, but when you feel something for someone and they do this to you... it hurts.

sooo tell me what you guys think because I don't feel too great now

Drago2002
09-30-2008, 08:29 AM
sorry to hear about your troubles with this chick bro....how about just asking her straight up? I mean, the game is great and works well but sometimes a little honesty is deserved and more respected than playing cat and mouse. At least you will know where you stand and can make a decision as to what to do from there. just go in confidently and tell her what you expect out of the situation.

SmoothO
09-30-2008, 08:50 AM
hey drago,

thanks for the response..

a little update finally got an answer from the text and she says yea sounds good (to me asking her to meet up for ice cream or dinner or w/e) so once I finally see her in person i'll really talk to you.. if you read previously i mentioned i talked to her on AIM about the situation a couple days ago and she said she just had a bad week last week and had a lot of cleaning and hw to do (which could be true)

anyways even though she answered and it might end up working out okay once I see her... I still don't like this feeling and everything and don't want to feel this way again.. although I guess it's only human.

i'll give u guys an update later and thanks for the input.

sk0751
10-24-2008, 05:25 PM
any update on this?

SmoothO
10-24-2008, 05:50 PM
yeah man, i learned from my mistakes basically...

i more or less am in control of the relationship now, you have to just not give a fuck what happens sometimes basically and let things play out a little and not be needy.

Although, now I am getting a little sick of her personality sometimes.