PDA

View Full Version : Getting a girl to cheat

hegarty
09-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Hey guys

I've been getting into this girl with a boyfriend at the moment. She is 20, i am 18.

I've been in her room with her, had lots of kino, holding hands which she initiates etc etc, but everytime i go for a kiss close she moves away telling me she feels bad etc.

I have tried freeze outs, i have tried telling her a story about how fate only works once when you meet your soulmate which actually helped alot. have tried making her excited by kissing her neck which she lets me do and she enjoys it and still, can't get a kiss close.

I have even said to her, hey, if you have a boyfriend i respect that but im not going to stop being myself and if you like, i'll leave you alone and stop kissing your neck etc to which she replies "Nooo i really want you to but i just feel bad"

Advice please on how i can get round this, cheers

cagabr
09-25-2008, 05:00 PM
try to ignore her for a little

Xivaro
09-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Style's evolution phase shift routine. If she is thinking rationally then shes not THERE.
You can't be weak you gotta steal that kiss.

Dont be that guy that goes in for the kiss before you walk out the door or while you drop her off, this aint Hollywood its RL.

Thinking about her as cheating kills your game. I would never intrude in a serious relationship but if its not then its fair game. Best girls are always taken, every girl wants to be swept off her feet.

hegarty
09-26-2008, 08:32 AM
ive tried the evolution phase shift and she completley refused to bite my neck, I've also ignored her for a bit and got into another girl, whom she saw me with and saw me kiss, so maybe that has damaged my game.

She mentioned the other girl last night when i was talking to her saying to me "Whose your girlfriend then?"

Xivaro
09-27-2008, 06:39 AM
What did you say to THAT?

:et her know she aint your gf, if your not kissing you dont have anything!

ibrox
09-27-2008, 06:52 AM
Its all about plausible deniability my man...

hegarty
09-27-2008, 08:23 AM
I just said, "Vicky? she's a nice girl but not my girlfriend, there are some girls for being with and there are some girls for having a deep and meaning full relationship with, you're the latter in my opinion cos we really connect, don't you think?"

RedDemon
09-27-2008, 09:02 AM
This might not sound encouraging, but if I were you I would spend my time on another girl. The situation seems hopeless to me. She's the one verbally defining what you can and can't do. And to top it off she's already in a relationship - it will always be harder (and unethical) to land a kiss when the target is already in a relationship. Anyway, The longer you are without kissing her the harder it will be to get that first kiss. You wouldn't want to get stuck in the friendship zone - hurry up. I also think you're looking at it the wrong way. It isn't about getting her to cheat, its about getting her to like you, not getting her to dislike her boyfriend. Just don't be afraid to take risks with her and don't let her define the interaction. You need to take the lead. Don't be a wuss.

hegarty
09-27-2008, 09:11 AM
Basically, i'm at university, and we've both just started. shes in a relationship with someone back home. She does like me, she looks for excuses to be alone with me etc etc

I've taken the lead, moved in to kiss her many times, and she's moved her head away and said she feels bad yet initiates to hold my hand and does not want me to stop being intimate with her because she finds me attractive. It's more a case of resistance and trying to work round it than it being a lost cause. I've been spending time with alot of other girls and use push pull alot but shes using her boyfriend excuse as a way to test my resolve, not as a genuine reason and when she told me she was seeing somebody first of all i said "and why are you telling me that?" and she replied "Just so you know about it" whilst continuing to hold my hand and lie with me on her bed. I think the best thing to do is stick this one out and at least even if i fail i can learn something from it.

Xivaro
09-27-2008, 01:40 PM
"you're the latter in my opinion cos we really connect, don't you think?"

F A I L

Your way too nice to this girl your not even dating. You need more Tucker Max and less Romeo.

If she doesnt wanna commit you need to DHV MORE. Focus on this, lead the social group you are both in or introduce her to yours. DHV by leading guys and sleeping with other girls, trust me it wont make her think less of you it'll help, I mean shes fucking her boyfriend and macking you!