PDA

View Full Version : perfect sarge. relationship started. LJBF'd

Bongo
09-24-2008, 06:54 PM
My friends, a situation confused me this last week. and it only took a week to happen. i met a girl 2 weeks ago, and sarged BEAUTIFULLY. I'm telling you, everything was golden, every move was perfect, every routine was laced perfectly with any Non aproval seeking DHVs i could think of. i had this girl wanting me SO bad (and received quite the paintball-welt-like hickies from mid- sex to prove it!)

1 week goes by, we see eachother pretty much every day for hours. yeah, i realize... this was the bad move. we go to school together through the adult education center near my home town, so it'l be easy to get away and come in for a fresh approach later.

THE HELP I REQUEST!
any1 who can think like style, if not the man himself to lend me some helpful relationship managing techniques. because all my dating life, that seems to be the problem, i get into it too fast and blow it. I am aware that he has worked on how to properly maintain a relationship that you care about. Clearly this has only been more like a hook up for me, and iil go out and sarge like crazy from here on out. BUT, i DID find myself liking this girl quite a bit. i had alot to relate to with her. she reminded me of myself, likes to be heard, likes to entertain, and can share with people easily. Help me to figure out what i should do to give things a better try, and to figure out if its even worth it at all, i like her and all. but i mean, its not the end of the world. its a week of infatuation gone out the window, big deal!

I love this forum, i know some1 will hear me out!

Bongo

Bongo
09-24-2008, 06:58 PM
and to add a point i forgot to mention. for the readers of The Game, the way she felt with me was much like how Style felt when he met lisa. intrigued by how difficult it was to sarge her like any other girls, and having more to her than most..yeah, i did it successfully. but still. things were tougher than most. maybe thats why i was so proud of my accomplishment of landing her after the week of working i did?

alphaK
09-24-2008, 11:30 PM
well what do you think might have been the reason? Since we weren't there to witness you it's hard to sya what you did wrong

Bongo
09-25-2008, 05:30 AM
The rapport stage went on for WAY too long. within 4 days, i had hung out with her for WAY too long(im talkin like total of over 24 hours by 4 days after meeting), and that was fine for a while, because of the heavy attraction. but then we just got bored fast. thats the way i see it. i posted that in the heat of the moment, maybe mere minutes after i got ljbf'd. alcohol may or may not have affected the length of the rant. (but i had been drinking before this happened, not BECAUSE of)

retrospect thought: it lasted a week, and i know what went wrong. so its fine. i simply had to have another learning experience.