PDA

View Full Version : College Flirt

brasiliano
09-23-2008, 01:35 PM
Hey people, Just want some pro opinions! Alot of the girls in my social circle at college think i'm a flirt, because i text alot of girls and sometimes meet them just as friends, i have a girlfriend so obviously dont want everyone thinking im a cheat or whatever,
So what do you all think, is it good because i have alot of pre selection or is it bad because it gives off the wrong idea that i am a cheat?

jimcraig
09-23-2008, 06:49 PM
It can't hurt that your gf knows other girls like you, it should make you more attractive to her

cagabr
09-24-2008, 03:15 AM
eae brasileiro!

and its good even if they say they think ur a cheat but i wouldnt keep going out with other chicks if u want to take your relationship anywhere serious

brasiliano
09-24-2008, 08:08 AM
Cheers guys, not bothered about the relationship that much, but to other girls is it bad if they think im a cheat or a flirt? good or bad?
By the way im not brasilian, i just play like one :P lol

cagabr
09-24-2008, 05:51 PM
its not about who has the most money its about who fuck da best

lmao anyways i think it doesnt matter theyll fuck u anyway

Cr_8_tiv
09-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Lets just put it this way, I would love to be in your shoes right now:D Keep flirting bro. Flirting is pretty harmless, its not like you're sleeping with any of these girls, or are you?:p

brasiliano
10-02-2008, 12:52 PM
lol, i can't help myself i guess i love the attention! but as far as all the girls know im just flirting having a good time, just wondered what your thoughts were on girls reactions to it, i guess they would just see it has being popular and preselected?