PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't usually ask, but dont want to scew this up!

Done
09-21-2008, 12:29 PM
I usually wouldnt ask for advice, I would just experiment with girls, but this girl is different, she is seriously HOT(HB8) so I need to play this right and hopefully you guys will help me!

So my best friend pulled this really hot girl and 1 night baught her friend out with her(HB8). These 2 are really hot, everyone in the club looks at them, there dancers, models etc!

So the HB8 has got with another friend of mine before so I didn't try to hard with her. Last night was the second time ive ever seen her and she was flirting but was staying at my friends house so I couldnt do too much. We were speaking and she told me she wasnt interested in my friend and I read IOIs and think I might be in with a shot.

I was looking after her phone lsat night and she left and forgot it so my friend told me to run it out to them, but before i did i miss called my phone so now I have her number.

My question is how should I play it now?

I was thinking of texting "Lucky I took your number before giving you phone back"

Any advice? Thanks..

lucaluca
09-21-2008, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't do that, just taking her number is extremly creepy. I'd have your friend bring her again and of course don't let her know you wanted her there.

Done
09-22-2008, 04:37 AM
Ill admit it does sound a bit creepy lol but I think we both know we wanted to each other, so she could either be really happy to hear from me, or creeped out.