PDA

View Full Version : i refuse to have my hand be my best friend,RESPOND TO THIS!!

jimmything
09-21-2008, 11:39 AM
So im new at this entire thing other wise i wouldnt be in the newbie forum. Im gonna start out by telling you all alittle bit about myself. Im 20 years old,I live at home and im college. Now back when i was in highschool i had no trouble whatsoever getting a hot date or girlfriend and having a great time with her but now that im alittle older things just seem to have gone downhill. Heres some of the problems i face. Living at home isnt exactly the most attractive thing in the world when i find a girl i want to take home i cant because my parents are oldshooled catholics and flip a damn lid if they see me cuddled on the couch with a cute girl.Number 2 my car is a highclass p.o.s. i dont think any girl thats gotten in that car got any pleasure out of riding in it whatsoever and thats not good.Number 3 being 20 years old if bad to im right at that age where everybody around me is going out to bars and im still stuck in the shadows because i dont have an id that says im 21 and im pretty sure thats a turnoff in general i cant really think of any good places to go for a good date i live in a small town right outside of memphis so the things to do around here are kind of limited.
Some of the things i do have going for me though is i play guitar and most of the women ive met love it my favorite game to run with my guitar is to play something random and make up random words about the girl im with it always gets a good laugh but thats just a basic overview of me if some one has somthing to offer in response to this please do look forward to you all helping me and likewise thanx guys

jdawgmcb
09-21-2008, 02:24 PM
Good job man, i did the same thing recently and it was for the best :)

Randomguy123
09-21-2008, 06:07 PM
So im new at this entire thing other wise i wouldnt be in the newbie forum. Im gonna start out by telling you all alittle bit about myself. Im 20 years old,I live at home and im college. Now back when i was in highschool i had no trouble whatsoever getting a hot date or girlfriend and having a great time with her but now that im alittle older things just seem to have gone downhill. Heres some of the problems i face. Living at home isnt exactly the most attractive thing in the world when i find a girl i want to take home i cant because my parents are oldshooled catholics and flip a damn lid if they see me cuddled on the couch with a cute girl.Number 2 my car is a highclass p.o.s. i dont think any girl thats gotten in that car got any pleasure out of riding in it whatsoever and thats not good.Number 3 being 20 years old if bad to im right at that age where everybody around me is going out to bars and im still stuck in the shadows because i dont have an id that says im 21 and im pretty sure thats a turnoff in general i cant really think of any good places to go for a good date i live in a small town right outside of memphis so the things to do around here are kind of limited.
Some of the things i do have going for me though is i play guitar and most of the women ive met love it my favorite game to run with my guitar is to play something random and make up random words about the girl im with it always gets a good laugh but thats just a basic overview of me if some one has somthing to offer in response to this please do look forward to you all helping me and likewise thanx guys

Read as much stuff about becoming a PUA as possible, learn and then practice in-field. You can only learn so much from reading so practice is definetly important. Try reading Magic Bullets, i'm reading it at the moment and i'm learning a hell of a lot from it. but main thing is to read and then practice everything you can.
Good luck.

- Navsterz