PDA

View Full Version : Community College

UofA
09-20-2008, 11:53 PM
I just transfered from the university of arizona to a small shitty community college :( . Now here is my problem, my social life is starting to fall to pieces. It seems like people here are so much less friendly and just want to go class and go home or go to their job. Not sure how I should go about everything. Does anyone have and first hand experience and could give a few words of guidance?

jimmything
09-22-2008, 11:20 AM
Ive got the same problem man i go to northwest in southaven mississippi yea thats right mississippi theres not shit in this entire state the best advice that i could give is just to take advantage of the classes your taking and get in good with those girls basically just climb the ladder be patient though man youll get around

Risingtothetop
09-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Hey what community college are you at just wondering?

Almighty Mexijew
09-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Your best bet is to join some club or extracurricular thing if you want to get social interaction in a CC environment. Unfortunately, for many of those people, its all about class and going home afterward.

If a 4-year is nearby, that place will be way more worth your time than the CC. I've done the whole bit and I found it way easier to make more connections in 4-year than in CC. Most of the ones I knew were people from my HS that followed with me.

UofA
09-29-2008, 12:18 PM
I go to Hudson Valley CC.

Ya, I plan on transferring to a big 4 year university in the near future. I am just bummed that I wasted my opportunity at the one I was just at since it was pretty much heaven heh. I also don't like the fact that I will be transferring late when a lot of social clicks are made.

Risingtothetop
09-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Nice im over at Dutchess Community College but live in Orange County maybe we can meet up.

UofA
09-29-2008, 01:06 PM
I am going to school in New York not california. Unless I am missing something.

Risingtothetop
09-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Orange County in New York that's what i meant.

UofA
10-01-2008, 03:11 AM
Orange County in New York that's what i meant.

Had no idea there was an orange count in New York heh. I guess we could meet up although I am not sure exactly where and how far orange county is.

Risingtothetop
10-15-2008, 06:51 PM
I looked it on anywho it is hour and half from me to hvcc pm me if ur interested i need a wing who has some knowledge lol.