PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with your elders.

lucaluca
09-20-2008, 01:42 PM
Hey everyone,
The more and more i go to bars. I find myself dealing with older women;not much older but a year or 2. Which is a big deal because there usually legal drinking age and im not, which really makes it seem like a bigger gap then what it is in actuallity. Another problem i have is that the guys that all go to the bar are all about in there 30's gave or take some years. These guys are pretty uncalibrated socially. There not very cocky not very witty just nice guys who sit around. They buy you drinks and they listen like good little boys. They really seem beta as hell. When i walk in there i stick out like a soar thumb there mostly all full asians and im a mixed person and i look much more alpha then them!! though for some reason girls flock to these guys! I cant figure it out, some are social proofed a little but only by a bunch of other weird guys. I dont know if its a lack of experience in life i have compared to these guys. I really cant figure it out... I do know one thing and thats, that my game doesnt work to well in these types of bars, but the targets im attracted to go there.

Does anyon have any experience in this field or any tips that will help my game out a bit in these types of bars.

YoungMuney
09-20-2008, 02:23 PM
get some social proof obviously, other than that i dont know what to tell ya. Im only 18 so im not too sure how to go about gaming 22 or 23 yr old women in bars

lucaluca
09-24-2008, 03:40 PM
yeah I think I've got a lot of social proof I got the bartenders giving me free drinks sometimes too.

irishnut
09-25-2008, 10:41 AM
bartenders giving you free drinks is one thing, what you want to do when you go in is just talk to all these guys who are there all the time, if there are other regulars youll walk in and go to like 4 different tables maybe get bought a drink before you get a drink, thats social proof right there. Its also very possible to get around the age thing, dont bring it up yourself, if its about the drinking, not everyone drinks just say no thanks, and if she asks how old you are get her to guess, this lets you know how old she thinks you is which gives you feedback if youre acting too immature or something.

just remmeber if the girls are hanging out around these 30 something guys, then hang out with them and show the girls how beta these guys are and how alpha you are, if you find out theyre not as beta as they seem just use some amog destroyers