PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Male body language

Slevin20
09-18-2008, 08:54 AM
When you look at the forum, you see loads of emphasis on what to say - people providing and looking for new openers, new negs etc.

However, what's equally, if not more important, is not what you say but how you say it.

Say a skinny guy came up to you saying "I can bench 120kg". Would you believe him? Probably not. Similarly, if a nervous-looking, quiet guy opens a big, loud set, will he be accepted readily? Probably not. Therefore, you need to back up what you're saying with confident body language. It doesn't matter how good your opener is - if you haven't got it backed up with alpha male body language, then it's not gonna work! What you're really saying when you approach is "yeah, that's right. I'm super-confident, and have got no problem talking to you or anyone else in this place. I'm your man". However, if this isn't backed up, then you're gonna look like a shy guy who has plucked up the guts to talk to a chick.

So...what do you need for alpha male body language?

- SLOW DOWN - this applies to everything you do - do it slowly. Obviously not in slow motion, but purposefully and carefully. Slow down your speech and your walk. This displays confidence, that you have no rush to "get off the stage", and that you are entirely comfortable in your surroundings,

- SMILE - obviously displays confidence, and helps women feel at ease with you.

- GOOD POSTURE - displays good health and form. Make the best use of your height.

- SPACE - use it! Take up as much as possible. It gets people's attention and shows that you are comfortable wherever you are

- RELAX - relax your shoulders, breathing and your face - again, it gets people at ease.

In short - act like you're at home with your mates - like this is your place and these are your friends. When you're at home, you probably act alpha male, because you own the place! So act like you're at home - everywhere you go!

So, next time you're out, focus on these, and you'll find yourself getting IOIs from girls you haven't approached...I focus on day game, and got IOIs from a HB8 today without saying anything, just waiting in the queue. Keep practicing these and focusing on them, and you'll improve your game!

Good luck fellas!

Slevin ;)

Libido
09-18-2008, 09:26 AM
Good Post,

When I meet new PUA's, I can usually tell how good they are before I even see them approach a set. There are some people who get away with unusual body language... but for the most part its immediately obvious.

Something about the energy level too. Guys that are good are almost beaming with more energy then they need, yet somehow are paradoxically still relaxed and calm.

Libido

justblaze3
09-18-2008, 04:50 PM
good tips ^^.. but are there more tips? preferably detailed? I have alot of quiet days, but i want to burst out with confidence/energy.. but it's on and off some days..

Slevin20
09-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Cheers for the feedback fellas

To justblaze, I would recommend focusing on a few areas of your body language/speech. Take speech for instance - just practise speaking in a slower, more authoritative voice. Grab a book and read it aloud, as if you were addressing a hall full of people.

The important thing is to be consistent - you can't improve your image in a half-assed way. Only you know what you need to work on. Take some time to analyse the image you project (use a mirror here) and learn from the best - have a look at how rock stars, actors and successful politicians project such a winning image, and copy them!

And if you have quiet days - try some day game perhaps...? It's good for when you've got nothing else on - have a walk into town and try and open a few single sets - nothing major, just directions, opinions on clothes etc - it all helps.