PDA

View Full Version : FR: Longest conversation I've had ever with a possible Day 2

BroesBeforeHoes
09-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Hi everyone.

FR: Longest conversation I've had ever with a possible Day 2

In the past I've had a problem with getting off the phone too quickly. I decided that this time I was going to stay on for longer, since it's a great comfort builder. Totally I talked to her for about 9 minutes, which is a new record for me lol. I'm also satisfied that I ended with a jealousy plotline, "oh someone else is calling now"

I began with a FTC.
"Heey, I can only talk for a short while and then I gotta go"
I began talking to her a little bit about her piercing before I did the mastrubation in the shower.

I then talked about a song I head and I made a somekinda joke about it and she laughed. From there we talked (or I) a little bit about music. After that I accused her for loving boybands and that she has a big Backstreet Boys poster on her room. I then did the grandma routine, I'm trying not to sound too robotic even though I've told it so many times. After I began talking about some drug/hustlin stuff and I accused her for being a bad girl and doing E pills.

After that I gave her some funny facts about chewing gum before I hung up on her. During the conversation I probably talked 80% of the time while I should talk 60% of the time. I need to get the girl more engaged. In the end of the conversation I accused her for hitting on me. However, I think I said this in the wrong type of voice and I think that she got a bit offended.

Appreciate feedback on my phonegame since this seems to be my sticking point now. I can get numbers, some instant lays and Day 2s if I instant date first, but genereally I need to turn more of my numbers into dates.

TheGame2008
09-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey BroesBeforeHoes,

I keep my phone calls to 10 mins so its looks like your doing all the right stuff man. I am speaking from what i have read as i am new to the game and dont claim to be any kind of guru.

I always talk about what i did that week. If went to a film, see a band and get to tell me what she did if she doesnt tell me much i accuse of her of being boring in a playful way. I set a date there and then.

What is this grandma routine you speak of ?

Hi everyone.

FR: Longest conversation I've had ever with a possible Day 2

In the past I've had a problem with getting off the phone too quickly. I decided that this time I was going to stay on for longer, since it's a great comfort builder. Totally I talked to her for about 9 minutes, which is a new record for me lol. I'm also satisfied that I ended with a jealousy plotline, "oh someone else is calling now"

I began with a FTC.
"Heey, I can only talk for a short while and then I gotta go"
I began talking to her a little bit about her piercing before I did the mastrubation in the shower.

I then talked about a song I head and I made a somekinda joke about it and she laughed. From there we talked (or I) a little bit about music. After that I accused her for loving boybands and that she has a big Backstreet Boys poster on her room. I then did the grandma routine, I'm trying not to sound too robotic even though I've told it so many times. After I began talking about some drug/hustlin stuff and I accused her for being a bad girl and doing E pills.

After that I gave her some funny facts about chewing gum before I hung up on her. During the conversation I probably talked 80% of the time while I should talk 60% of the time. I need to get the girl more engaged. In the end of the conversation I accused her for hitting on me. However, I think I said this in the wrong type of voice and I think that she got a bit offended.

Appreciate feedback on my phonegame since this seems to be my sticking point now. I can get numbers, some instant lays and Day 2s if I instant date first, but genereally I need to turn more of my numbers into dates.

BroesBeforeHoes
09-17-2008, 11:54 AM
sent you a PM about it now man.

Smooth88
09-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Could you send me the exact same massage too, please?