PDA

View Full Version : Attracting in College

x529
09-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Hey you guys...iam a freshman at URI (University of Rhode Island) and ive been a pua for a couple years now. I been perfecting my game by reading and practing just about every day. One problem though, which used to be a minor problem before college has turned to an even bigger problem in college. I am pretty decent in reading people because I've studied NLP for about 3-4 years now, and once I tell that a girl is attracted to me I can easily move it to a K-Close. My main problem though is gettingthe girl attracted to me, because for some reason every girl I meet I instantly fall into the LJBF zone. I have no problem talking to girls, its just that I find when I do now I get into LJBF zone pretty quickly. Any tips/suggestions?

Jawz
09-12-2008, 10:42 AM
I suggest reading Mark Redman's Conquer Your Campus, it really helps if your school is a party school. In the book he discusses that in order to hookup in college you don't need all this PUA material because that stuff is meant for the "real world." So, how do you create attraction in college? Be a fun, laid back, dominant, and leading person. Be down for whatever, but be assertive- have fun, play some beer pong and get the party going.

College girls want to hook up, there's really no need for lengthy indirect methods, in fact that will really slow you down on a college campus. Go direct but use the skills you've already learned to show that you're not one of the millions of other AFC's that will try to hook up with her on any given night.

-Jawz

YoungMuney
09-12-2008, 02:00 PM
I suggest reading Mark Redman's Conquer Your Campus, it really helps if your school is a party school. In the book he discusses that in order to hookup in college you don't need all this PUA material because that stuff is meant for the "real world." So, how do you create attraction in college? Be a fun, laid back, dominant, and leading person. Be down for whatever, but be assertive- have fun, play some beer pong and get the party going.

College girls want to hook up, there's really no need for lengthy indirect methods, in fact that will really slow you down on a college campus. Go direct but use the skills you've already learned to show that you're not one of the millions of other AFC's that will try to hook up with her on any given night.

-Jawz

advice noted, thanks jawz
i would definetly add that being Alpha is a huge plus around campus. stick your chest up and be a little stuck up, and make sure to immediately start social proofing the areas you go to often. (if you always eat at the same place, bring women with you during high visibility hours etc etc etc)

x529
09-12-2008, 03:39 PM
kk thanks you guys that helps...and about Mark Redman's Conquer Your Campus...i dont really wana have 2 pay for it does anyone know where I could get it for free?

daracer
09-13-2008, 12:55 AM
Hey you guys...iam a freshman at URI (University of Rhode Island) and ive been a pua for a couple years now. I been perfecting my game by reading and practing just about every day. One problem though, which used to be a minor problem before college has turned to an even bigger problem in college. I am pretty decent in reading people because I've studied NLP for about 3-4 years now, and once I tell that a girl is attracted to me I can easily move it to a K-Close. My main problem though is gettingthe girl attracted to me, because for some reason every girl I meet I instantly fall into the LJBF zone. I have no problem talking to girls, its just that I find when I do now I get into LJBF zone pretty quickly. Any tips/suggestions?

Well i've recently taken Braddock Social Circle Mastery Program sometime last month bro, but college game in general is really slow on hookups IMO, most aspects of the game is built upon your status, well reason why you fell in LJBF is you hit deep comfort too quick with her not being interested in you....pm if you still need help, this structure of attraction is so different from TMM, but has some similarities, so people gaming in school with this is a disadvantage.

wud
09-14-2008, 09:45 AM
the difference if yu have solid game should be simply telling a story or two that involves you and a girl... and or... lots of kino

kremie
09-14-2008, 05:06 PM
dude you're in LJBF zone because you're using NLP to attract. The best way to run game would be to open, transition, cocky/funny to attract and then use NLP to build comfort. Most of the NLP conversations are to build comfort or have that effect. Even the ones designed for attraction are effective on target with whom you have nuff comfort.

Rip
09-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Kremie, you sound like someone who has either:
1) Not studied NLP fully
2) Never applied NLP

NLP can be used to make her feel attracted. NLP is values elicitation through imagination, embedded commands, and ambiguity.
The 'best way' is totally subjective to your unique style of Game - obviously the same thing doesn't always work for everyone.

Or at least the RSD groupies would disagree :p.

---

But anyway, why not use NLP to attract? If you've been studying as much as you say you have then creating attraction through NLP should no no sweat. Just pattern for attraction.

And I've read Mark Redman's Conquer Your Campus. It's pretty decent.
You've gotta invest money for success :D.

Ripper

kremie
09-14-2008, 09:37 PM
dude it's only possible to run patterns after you've gotten her attention and moved her into a receptive state where she's willing to listen to you. If you run NLP with girls like this guy has and are ending up in the friend zone that means he's eliciting comfort values, either he hasn't ran the attraction patterns or he hasn't done them properly, from my personal experience doing c/f to get the initial attraction and attention and then moving onto the nlp patterns seem to work. No girl is going to listen to you run nlp patterns when you're in a club or that sort of environment, most girls have bitch shield which only c/f and negs get rid of.

kremie
09-14-2008, 09:37 PM
oh and if i forgot to mention, most girls won't give you the time of day if you just start to use nlp attraction patterns, ask most guys and it's probably c/f and negs that build the initial attraction.

karrot
09-17-2008, 11:40 AM
anyone wanna pm me how to get Conquer your campus?

cagabr
09-17-2008, 04:05 PM
same here yo