PDA

View Full Version : girls approach but dont know what to do

laza
09-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Hey guys ... ok .. so here goes .. every time i go to a night club i have girls approach ... even if im not dancing .. eg. i had a girl come and ask me for a smoke .. gave her one .. and she just stood there looking at me .. then told me her name .. and said what is yours ... i was talking to my friends .. so she said um im gonna sit down over there yea .. sat there looking at me for 5 mins then got up and left ...once a girl comes up i dont know what to do .. its sooo annoying ... even if my friends are dancing with girls they come up to me talk to me .. hold my hands but i always back out ... i think its a self esteem issue .. but i dont know how to deal with it .. i usually need a girl to kiss me first and then systems are go for me ... please help me tell me what to do ...

Thanks guys ..

YoungMuney
09-10-2008, 11:53 AM
well if shes opening you, chances are she percieves your value as higher than hers. go with a token neg, callobrate if you need to DHV (probably not) and go straight into BHRR and qualify her.

laza
09-10-2008, 12:08 PM
BHRR ..?? sorry am new to the pua language ... anyways .. i want to qualify her .. but when a girl comes up everything goes blank ... sounds are distorted...all i can think about is what do i do next ... then i ignore her ... she makes another move .. by saying something.. pulling me .. if she pulls i push away .. when i do push they dance next to me for a bit then i walk away .. how do i build up my self esteem..?

YoungMuney
09-10-2008, 02:15 PM
I used David D's inner game program, I think its great for this type of thing. but what you want to consider is do you have enough attraction for qualifying.... if yes, then go for it. dont run rapid fire Q's mix in some fluff but if shes giving IOI's heavily then you should qualify then comfort.
BHRR= bait hook real release

5uave
09-11-2008, 02:01 AM
First mistake.. you gave her a cigarette.
Make her earn it. You are a man, you are not easy.

FemmeFatale
09-11-2008, 06:20 AM
You're probably very hot, but you dont know how to act.. how about, next time a girl comes up to you..just talk to her..start off with just learning how to make small conversation with girls.. and work on that.. you cant use all these tools people give you if you cant do the basics.. otherwise you'll confuse yourself. Small talk for an eg: "so do you come here often"? ".

Cedar
09-11-2008, 07:16 AM
Hey guys ... ok .. so here goes .. every time i go to a night club i have girls approach ... even if im not dancing .. eg. i had a girl come and ask me for a smoke .. gave her one .. and she just stood there looking at me ..

Tell her she's hot and qualify. Stack into a routine. And continue.