PDA

View Full Version : Problem with college party girls

pyroSpank
09-09-2008, 01:07 PM
I've noticed that it's nearly impossible to rely on verbal game at college parties. Most every girl seems to be too drunk or too A.D.D. to be able to listen to more than a sentance or two. This is somewhat frustrating to me. I'm still a newbie, and I'm constantly looking for opportunities to sarge it up, but with my busy lifestyle, my friend's parties on the weekends are my only opportunity. It seems that girls in the 18-22 range are much more interested in a guy's physicality, and that first impressions are dictated mostly by good looks. Maybe that's my own insecurity telling me that (I'm taller and skinnier than most). Help me out, guys. What are some tricks for drunk party girls? I could easily grab the drunkest HB6 there and make out with her within a few minutes (any of us could), but I'm trying to hone my game. Advise?

Moneybagz
09-09-2008, 02:13 PM
height=is a sexual attraction....girls love tall guys

so u should use that to ur advantage...

but weight hmmm i'm skinny too

u have to reflect ur weight on ur style

since ur tall and skinny...you should give a cool style of dressin i guess so girls can like u...

hmm u notice alot of rockstars are usually skinny...have alot of tattoos and give the bad boy look well which drunk girls like...hmm try that if u like that style

of u can give a style that best fits to u..

Libido
09-09-2008, 02:21 PM
I've been working college bars a lot lately too. Going to bars that are busy but not packed, opening a lot of sets and always leaving on a high note, and going to the same places the same nights of the week are great ways to start establishing a reputation. Once you have the reputation, social game in college is pretty easy.

Libido

captainmo
09-09-2008, 05:44 PM
If it's a house party get them involved in a drinking game. Flip cup is probably the simplest one to start quickly. Grab a couple guy friends, find a group of girls that look bored. I've done this with several groups of chicks I've never met before and haven't been rejected.

DaySausage
09-09-2008, 06:20 PM
I had the same problem you did Spank. College is different than real world game.

As much as I hate to say this, but you seriously, have to build up your social value and social ciricle by getting invovled. Make friends with the frat brothers or cool people. This will increase your access to resource that girls will fall for.

- DS

Joker77
09-09-2008, 07:51 PM
I used to have the same problem, too. But as soon as I realized that all I really needed to to was walk into sets with the mentality that I was the life of the party, the problem cleared right up. Try just inserting yourself into mid-size sets of both guys and girls and just asking some interesting question in a very authoritative manner. Play that up a bit, eject with a temp. FTC and try it again on some other set. Come back to set 1 a little later and tell em about the weird/funny/cool/etc... people you just met. Just remember: you are the prize.

Shark Bait
09-09-2008, 11:18 PM
all I really needed to to was walk into sets with the mentality that I was the life of the party
thats all you need. :]

personally i AM the life of the party...whether it be a mindset or an actual reality...but regardless, i get people to believe my reality.

[sorry for the long-winded post...i don't post that often hehe. i'm an advocate for inner-game...ITS ALL IN THE MIND]

i kinda have some comments about the original post..

a) busy lifestyle? what's so busy about it?[hopefully that didn't come off rude] i live an EXTREMELY busy lifestyle too, doing what i love. i meet ALOT of women through it[and higher quality too imo]. the concentration of physically attractive women is probably higher at college parties...but personality-wise they're kinda lacking...but both contexts are just as easy. the busy lifestyle should be used as a DHV.[right?...i'm not completely conscious of PUA terms] ...it shows you live an interesting life.

b) how you look has nothing to do with game...but your "look" does. and by your "look" i mean your sense of fashion and body language, which girls usually make huge assumptions based off of. a nice suit with ugly athletic socks will turn girls off. a pretty boy face with horrible posture will turn girls off. i am probably not one of the hottest guys out there, but i make people think i am because i am so charismatic that i could care less how i look. i make it a point to make an impression on somebody the first time we meet so they will remember who i am for the next time.

pyroSpank
09-10-2008, 10:02 AM
Good advise, guys. So here's how I see it breaking down. When you have a bunch of drunk girls with no attention span you HAVE to be the life of the party. To be the life of the party you have to be interesting... to everyone. Sounds like I need to learn magic tricks and have the best canned stories and the most outrageous personality. I was hoping to be able to play a more subtle game, but I guess that's not really an option.

Vampyro
09-10-2008, 10:13 AM
HA I GOT SOMETHING FOR YA! Just did this at an SVSU party a few days ago.

Walk in the door, completely packed, make way into living room, found the laptop we had the music going on, girl's dancing all over on tables, god I love college.

DJ Laptop: Yo, what ya'all wanna hear next?
Me: One more time, Daft Punk man, they will love it.
DJ Laptop: Aight, Aight, Aight!
Me: *noticed I was getting eyed by one of the girls* *gave a quick cocky look and wink, then turned, and walked away*

Demonstrate Social Proof, Authority, and my Extremely good taste in Music. I am a musician of course so this is to be expected. I just go and open a set from here, (which the girl was married, and her husband was in IRAQ, which is why she got married at 18).

Shark Bait
09-10-2008, 12:02 PM
i'm sure you can do subtle game...but thats not my personal style. i am a performer blessed with amazing charisma. so my method is to entertain crowds and attract women like a fishing boat throwing out a huge net hoping that some really nice fish get trapped.[as opposed to a lion going after a single deer] it's easier for me, but i'm sure everybody has a different style.

if i were to approach a college party in a subtle manner, i would STILL make sure everybody at the party knew who i was. ie just go around to every circle having a really QUICK generic conversation with everybody. introduce yourself [with a smile and solid eye contact], get their names, and a little bit about them...say nice to meet you, then move to the next circle and repeat it until everybody knows who you are. i make it a point to meet new people at parties i go to, regardless of if they are pretty, ugly, fat, homosexual, or whatever. its all about meeting new people and having fun.

jtrizzyack
09-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Dude I feel you on this one. I'm in the same situation, and lately I've just said "fuck Mystery Method, it sucks ass on college campuses where girls are horny and ready to go. Let's just go direct."

Holding 5-10 minutes conversations MY ASS. These girls know what's going on, no matter how you spin it. You can ask for opinions, and you can root them and be situational, but that shit does NOT work. Situational openers are good but you better have a good transition and be able to escalate pretty quickly (at least if you want to take a girl back that night, like I do). Not every girl is going to want escalated quickly, but the bars I go to, the first words I ever say will be AFTER I've grinded and made out with them. I mean, you're pretty much ready to take them home after that lol

From my limited experience, and I do not claim to be an expert on college pick-up yet, I would say do this:

Be confident.
Be direct.
Be flirty.
Be cocky.
Be yourself (although obviously fix any major flaws or awkwardness about yourself, otherwise don't try to change or think about it too much)
Get your inner game SOLID.

Have fun.

5uave
09-11-2008, 02:03 AM
Do not worry about height. Simply follow the method.