PDA

View Full Version : Older woman wants to hook up...?????

Firewall
09-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Well this chick contacted me on myspace. And first off im 20 and shes 28. Shes a police officer in a town close by. Now i havent met her at all yet. But the first time she wrote me on myspace she gaveme her number. I wrote back just tryin to conversate and said "so whats up with you" and heres her response-

"plan on moving to guam in 3 months.....horny at the momment,,lol and chatten with you...i like the phone better but i see ur a little scared lol i work alot but i try to make time for friends,,,,my social life suffers sometimes...but its a pleasure to meet u. im much older than you but i think i can teach you some things...;) "

She then sends me pics to my phone, and one them is a pic of her boobs.

Now this was all on the first night of her messaging me on myspace. THe next day she sends me a long voicemail saying that shes thinkin about me, wants to meet up. and wants me to come visit her family on the weekend. (WTF!) I called her tell her i wasnt able to go visit her family, but would like to meet up when she gets back. She said she would love to and wants to cook me dinner..

Now ive only been laid once with one girl from high school 2 yrs ago. So very little experience with women. I dont want to be dating a chick 8 years older than me, but i would like to get some f-closes and become more comfortable around woman. Is this chick just horny and wants to have some fun with a younger guy before she moves? or am i falling for a trap. Any advice with older chicks, help an AFC out.thanx

Grr
09-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Ja dude it almost sounds too good to be true. If you do go visit, remember, cops have handcuffs. Hell yeah :)

TomFoolery
09-06-2008, 03:48 PM
cops are cool
i say do it unless youre too scared

SanSaref
09-06-2008, 03:55 PM
you might be getting in too deep, like seriously. a police officer messages you like that?

stay far away, far away bro. it's a trap, a big one. i wouldnt even go close to that women.

bravo29
09-06-2008, 04:03 PM
PM me her myspace. I'll check her out.

Petros
09-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Get someone to check her out, like Bravo, if she's legit then I say go for it. Perhaps try and meet up with her in a club on a night out or something bring a wing along as an insurance policy to bail out. Trust me on this, you will want experience with girls, once you have it, it's like an essence that other girls can sense.

bravo29
09-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Get someone to check her out, like Bravo, if she's legit then I say go for it. Perhaps try and meet up with her in a club on a night out or something bring a wing along as an insurance policy to bail out. Trust me on this, you will want experience with girls, once you have it, it's like an essence that other girls can sense.

That's true... Sometimes I act as a pivot for friends or my roommate if they request me to... It's also more fun to sit back & critique people... Some of the Seattle boys have my e-mail to reach me. I prefer to hang out in Seattle/Bellevue as the Olympia bars are just low class and too many 6's think they're 10's...

Firewall
09-06-2008, 06:34 PM
i live way out in Clovis, NM small as town, im in the airforce and im stationed here. She sounds legit, i mean she is a little chubby, but hey chubby girls need love to. So there is no clubs around here, but im goin over to her place on Mon. Ill field test this situation and get back to you guys. Im just hopin shes not a fuckin psycho.

sdnightfly
09-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Other than meeting the family, I'd talk to her over the phone then meet up to see what she's about. I'm guessing she already knows you're in the military and she's prob. had a history with military guys. Don't assume you're the only one she's been saying this to, I wouldn't be surprised if some of your co-workers know who she is. If you can find any history on her, do so. I'm assuming she might have a kid, but if she's open to having you over, either she's with someone who's going to be away for a while, or just has her own place.

She's making plans to go away to another country (as long as she's telling the truth) and sounds like she wants to have a good time before she heads out to an island where the options are going to be way fewer. Right now she's not "much" older, except she can hit the bars and you can't.

You sound interested and there's nothing wrong with just meeting up with her. Plus Guam is a good place to do a layover to Australia.

Just make sure she gets you up in the morning and you're not late for work. Have a feeling she's going to want you to stay late.

Firewall
09-08-2008, 05:11 AM
Other than meeting the family, I'd talk to her over the phone then meet up to see what she's about. I'm guessing she already knows you're in the military and she's prob. had a history with military guys. Don't assume you're the only one she's been saying this to, I wouldn't be surprised if some of your co-workers know who she is. If you can find any history on her, do so. I'm assuming she might have a kid, but if she's open to having you over, either she's with someone who's going to be away for a while, or just has her own place.

She's making plans to go away to another country (as long as she's telling the truth) and sounds like she wants to have a good time before she heads out to an island where the options are going to be way fewer. Right now she's not "much" older, except she can hit the bars and you can't.

You sound interested and there's nothing wrong with just meeting up with her. Plus Guam is a good place to do a layover to Australia.

Just make sure she gets you up in the morning and you're not late for work. Have a feeling she's going to want you to stay late.

my exact thoughts dude, we'll see how it goes

Zelen
09-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Shit buddy, what happened?