PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

Unnplay
09-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Big effing post ALERT

Ok I'm really new to this, have read and watched many stuff bout Pick Up, but I'm really interested about the part AFTER the meeting. (I have a great social circle, and I get introduced to many people. Plus, I'm entering college in 1 month.)

So I've talked with a girl I knew that I haven't seen for like 1 year and a half. When I was 15 I had this major wussy-crush on her, sending her love texts and all that, which resulted in me just being her friend in that period.
Now, we went to different schools on the 10th grade.

And everytime I met her (that would be like 3 times in these 3 years since we both changed schools) she would invite friends to go with her. I think it would be because she was kinda afraid of me (at least in the first year).

Some time ago, after learning stuff bout the Game, I came to her on MSN with the Game mentality, just for practice. That was the first time we've talked for 1 year and a half. She first said she really missed me, then after many times (I used to cut the thread in a funny way just to see if she would pick it up later) we arranged lunch together.

One day before lunch she said she would bring some friends with her (I was like "ohh...here we go again..." but I just replied with that "I don't care" atitude.) Later I found out one of the "friends" was her bf (oh damn :D).

Lunch day:

Used lots and lots of negs (she gave me lots of oppurtunities to do it though). Froze her out to talk with her friend and her bf.
Had lots of IoIs from her (even with her bf there, she even initiated lots of kino). She tried to test me about our past, tried to make fun of me (unsuccessefully), etc, etc.

There was a time she was holding her bf's hand, she looked at me and pushed my hoodie's sleeve and one of the shoulders to "fix it" when they weren't even out of place.
I was like "you just wanted an excuse to touch me didn't you?" and did a "brush off" movement on my shoulder. Immediately after that she touched me again saying "yeah, here I go again" and I just froze her.

Not to mention the first thing she did when she saw me that day was like :eek: (I changed my looks and posture alot during this year and I've had many girls complimenting me bout that) and then she kinda excused herself saying she "expected me to meet them coming from other side of the mall".

Now...this was 2 days ago. She hasn't talked with me since then.
I decided to do something today. On MSN, I just opened her with that "who lies more" one, saying I was discussing it with a pal and making out the impression I only wanted her opinion like from other people online. After some lines of chatting (and me trying to neg her, but today was a bad day for my game though) she started freezing me out like hell.

I stopped talking to her and decided to CHILL.

But now what did I do wrong? I don't think I overdid the negs or the teasing, because her bf didn't say anything and she was giving me lots of IoIs. Is she feeling wierd about me?

I really want to improve myself, so please guys, elighten me perfavore:)

kremie
09-05-2008, 05:04 PM
she's too into the boyfriend dude, stop investing in a lost cause, go out and game new chicks.

Radiating
09-05-2008, 05:43 PM
This is one of the FEW posts around here that's actually well written and easy to follow.

Anywho, your problem could be that she's experiencing lots of pings to mental anchors inside her where every time you act in a way that reminds her of your previous relation she'll want to hugely slip into that relationship where you are uncool because that's what she's used to.

On the other hand the whole reason she probably would want to fuck you more than any other guy, and why you have an advantage in terms of getting her is that she sees you i think as "easy" because she already tooled you therefore it has a lot of payoff to hook up with you so easily for what you are.

I think you just need to deal with her in the polar opposite way which she thought of you on all levels, and she'll easily leave her boyfriend.

Most importantly establish a polar opposite relationship too.

Unnplay
09-06-2008, 05:07 AM
This is one of the FEW posts around here that's actually well written and easy to follow.

thank you, I do my best. English is not my main language...:rolleyes:

Anywho, your problem could be that she's experiencing lots of pings to mental anchors inside her where every time you act in a way that reminds her of your previous relation she'll want to hugely slip into that relationship where you are uncool because that's what she's used to.

Could be, thats what I meant by the "feeling wierd" question.

Just one thing. I'm not expecting huge results as I'm still new to this. I was only waiting for her to feel good and at least maintain contact with me.
I'm not expecting her to drop her bf and all that shit, I'm taking it one step at the time right now:)

But I'm still chillin. Guys, thanks for your advice. Anyone can give me their opinions?