PDA

View Full Version : Paper Airplane Opener.

HumorUS
09-05-2008, 10:43 AM
My little brother and I were on campus together, and he came up with a great opener.. The kid is a Natural i tell you!!

He puts his phone number and his name on a Paper, folds it into a plane, and tosses it to a table nearby with a bunch of girls.

Girl grabs it and Looks for the person who threw it.

My little brother raises his hand, and motions for her to open it..

YOU HAVE TO PLAY THIS IS A JOKE THO!!! like, its just corny to actually take this seriously..

but she opens it, and she smiles.. Looks up and my little brother is winking at her to text him.

She pulls out her phone and texts him.. "Hi"

Smooth ass numberclose.

I tried it a couple of times. and it worked like acharm, but i dont like the number close off of it, cause not enought attraction is built, so i go over and say,

"See, its like fate and stuff.. The plane could have veered off course and hit the fat gay guy over there.. then i would have been in trouble"

Think out of the box.

-Humorus

FruitsClipper
09-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Man, thats actually pretty interesting. I might have to give that one a go.

Charm1
09-05-2008, 04:59 PM
hahaha the fate line is beautiful i tell you. ill try it out sometime.... when i have paper around that is :P

cagalindo
09-05-2008, 05:10 PM
not sure about this....is your brother a model or sumthin?

but coming from humurOS guess its gotta be good so ill try it haha

johnnyboy305
09-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Thats sick lol.
I have to give that a try.
But I like how you put it at the end so you can put more attraction.

HumorUS
09-06-2008, 12:54 PM
my lil bro is an attractive guy, so thats why it works for him, im just a crazy mother fucker.. so thats why it worked for me..

Give it a shot, You only live once.

TheRogue
09-06-2008, 01:38 PM
LOL, I totally did that in my biochem class last year!!! Made a paper airplane, launched it at the cute guy I've been eyeing all semester... Too bad I didn't realize that I folded that airplane from an AIDS Awareness flyer! :eek::eek::eek:

Needless to say the guy never called :rolleyes:

Rogue

HumorUS
09-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Hahahaha^^^^^

Rogue, youre fucking cool!

React
09-08-2008, 06:45 AM
lol, i totally did that in my biochem class last year!!! Made a paper airplane, launched it at the cute guy i've been eyeing all semester... Too bad i didn't realize that i folded that airplane from an aids awareness flyer! :eek::eek::eek:

Needless to say the guy never called :rolleyes:

rogue

lol

atmosphere01
09-09-2008, 07:04 PM
youtube the video "Josie" by Blink

xxdbxx
09-09-2008, 11:51 PM
I tried this at Uni. Didn't work well. Way too windy, didn't hit target.
HAHA

benbirpipodegilim
10-09-2008, 09:04 AM
great it is one of the best openers easy and confident the only problem is the aeroplane :D

jho786
10-21-2008, 09:12 PM
Ive gotta try this but I also have to get good at throwing the plane.

Quantum_
10-21-2008, 10:54 PM
HumorUS.. you sir are quickly becoming my favorite PUA.. hahah the fate line was pretty genious man..

R V C A
10-21-2008, 11:13 PM
My little brother and I were on campus together, and he came up with a great opener.. The kid is a Natural i tell you!!

He puts his phone number and his name on a Paper, folds it into a plane, and tosses it to a table nearby with a bunch of girls.

Girl grabs it and Looks for the person who threw it.

My little brother raises his hand, and motions for her to open it..

YOU HAVE TO PLAY THIS IS A JOKE THO!!! like, its just corny to actually take this seriously..

but she opens it, and she smiles.. Looks up and my little brother is winking at her to text him.

She pulls out her phone and texts him.. "Hi"

Smooth ass numberclose.

I tried it a couple of times. and it worked like acharm, but i dont like the number close off of it, cause not enought attraction is built, so i go over and say,

"See, its like fate and stuff.. The plane could have veered off course and hit the fat gay guy over there.. then i would have been in trouble"

Think out of the box.

-Humorus

my best friend works with a guy who hold the record for longest flight of a paper airplane. if we can get his method we can get girls from across fields.

HumorUS
10-22-2008, 03:28 AM
HumorUS.. you sir are quickly becoming my favorite PUA.. hahah the fate line was pretty genious man..

HA HA! thanks, bro. I appreciate that alot!

I have a wicked WIIIIICKED ROUTINE that i made up yesterday... its FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!

I'm gonna test it.. This routine will be as good as the Cube.

Swish36
10-26-2008, 02:55 PM
haha Nice Brother. Lol

What if the Airplane hits her in the eye? Lol

Or instead of an Airplane, just crumple the paper and throw it at her.
Anyways, lol Good Stuff.

Enigma037
10-26-2008, 10:50 PM
The concept behind this technique is solid. It is fun, unique, and shows confidence. That is why it works.

Putting your number on the inside works well if you are in a situation where you already have higher value. If you are not in a situation with high social value, the number inside comes across as desperate.

The best success I have ever had with this technique is really counter-intuitive. I simply write "I'm really shy". It sounds like the complete opposite of what you would think to write. That's because it is. It works so well because by throwing a paper airplane at her, you are obviously not shy. The opposite will attract her and the set will blow open with ease. When she looks over, have a smile on your face and act very playful. She will be easily hooked.

Junior H
11-04-2008, 03:10 PM
I tried this, only with one of those small remotecontrolled helicopters. Unfortunately I crashed it straight into her face, but she saw the fun in it and came over to return it.

Worked out nice, although I doubt I'll be trying it again:D