PDA

View Full Version : Possible GF?

jarryd09
09-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Not sure which section this would go in, but here goes.

I met this girl a few days ago, and we hung out ALL Day today (with other people), around our college house. had a bbq, went for a swim, played road hockey, had drinks, all around good time. Oh, and we're going in a few minutes to their house.

ANYWAY

This girl seems really elegant, really spot on. IF I were to consider her to be my gf, since she lives across the street, how many times a week would I call her on the phone? couple days a week? It's funny because I usually just have ONS's, this is basically my sticking point. getting into the relationship phase. I read Savoy's atricle on how to get her to be your girlfriend, helped me out a little.

So guys, anyone who has had any experience with wanting to make her your girlfriend, would you like to share some thoughts? I'm just stuck on the 'how many times i should contact her a week', period. Thank you.

alkaloids
09-01-2008, 04:24 PM
You should casually contact her pretty much daily. If she doesn't respond start going into the wait a day the first time, two days second time, whatever. I think in the "phone game" interview they talked about making some kind of contact with each of your girls daily. You're clearly not going to want to suggest meetups or whatever daily, but just call with something funny, chat a bit, etc, and get off the phone because you're busy.

It's WAY too soon to be thinking the GF thing though if it's just been a couple days. =)

mrgravez
09-01-2008, 06:29 PM
If you live across the street why talk on the phone when you can just see each other?

jarryd09
09-02-2008, 07:14 AM
If you live across the street why talk on the phone when you can just see each other?

'cause I'm thinking on the phone is harmless, you can built rapport or whatever. But if I just show up their, daily, thats an easy spot for her to just be like 'oh, im busy'. on the phone, she cant really say that.

alkaloids
09-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Right. I mean, it's clearly not appropriate to just walk into her bedroom every day, right? It's better to maintain some distance...

captainmo
09-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Have you hooked up with her at all? Sounds like your hanging out a lot, and if you aren't getting any play you might be headed down the wrong path.

jarryd09
09-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Have you hooked up with her at all? Sounds like your hanging out a lot, and if you aren't getting any play you might be headed down the wrong path.

I hung out with a group of them all yesterday, and partly into the night. we were passing a joint around the campfire, so when i get high, i got REAL paranoid. i made her laugh a bit around the fire, but i left early cause i was like 'shit..dont wanna act stupid' (i usually do when im stoned). I called her today and just had small talk, built more rapport, and shes coming to see me play at a gig.

im gonna bring her up on stage, and play this song for her:

YouTube - Flight Of The Conchords

I've kino'd her a bit, but only to the point where we've done high fives and shit like that. nothing past.

alkaloids
09-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Ummm. Wait. You're considering her possible GF material after a high five?

Le sigh...

jarryd09
09-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Ummm. Wait. You're considering her possible GF material after a high five?

Le sigh...

hahah that sounds funny, but true. I guess I over exaggerated the fact of considering her as a girlfriend, probably shouldve used the phrase.. 'girl im interested in'.

I havent hung out with her alone yet, thats the BIG problem. I can only give her so much kino when her friends are there you know? I'm having trouble isolating her from her roomates..

alphaK
09-02-2008, 02:56 PM
hahah that sounds funny, but true. I guess I over exaggerated the fact of considering her as a girlfriend, probably shouldve used the phrase.. 'girl im interested in'.

I havent hung out with her alone yet, thats the BIG problem. I can only give her so much kino when her friends are there you know? I'm having trouble isolating her from her roomates..

Can you ask her out to hang out solo at this point? If you can get her in bed, getting her into a relationship should be easy.

jarryd09
09-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Can you ask her out to hang out solo at this point? If you can get her in bed, getting her into a relationship should be easy.

I can ask to her hangout solo, yes. Probably do so in the next couple days. I just got back from a gig i did at our school, majorly dhv'd there. i had the whole crowd singing a backstreet boy song haha, she loved it. Shes going to a party tonight, and wants me to come but i told her im busy.