PDA

View Full Version : Need a Text response for BF mentioned.

KungFu
08-17-2008, 03:24 PM
Whaddup. I'm new to the forum. Names KungFu for a reason. Been preacticing for a while and I always try to work it into my game.

ANYWAYS. So I met this Chick (I still don'tknow all the terms that PUA uses) at a going away party at my house that Iw as throwing for a friend. Now she has a Bf but she brought along several chicks. One was this asian girl that was easily a 8.5-9. I talked with her for about 15 minutes laughing all that and got her #. I texted her saying its me, that she was interesting and all but I had to goto work so we should talk later.

Today is 2 days later and I texted her and said,

ME: "I'm luring women to my house with candy... Do you prefer skittles or M&M's?"
HER: "haha m&m's baby you're funny"
ME: "I couldn't help noticing you're mind-blowingly hot."
HER: "Haha mind-blowingly isn't a word. Well my bf just came back from Iran today so it looks like you're out of luck"

Any suggestions??
Tips?

Rusty7
08-17-2008, 03:57 PM
Is she Iranian or what?

KungFu
08-17-2008, 04:23 PM
I shes oriental. Asian.

Colin
08-17-2008, 04:34 PM
ME: "I couldn't help noticing you're mind-blowingly hot."

Tips?

Why did you throw this out there? You don't have enough 'attraction'.

KungFu
08-17-2008, 04:45 PM
You're right.

But moving on.

I texted her back saying, "thats cute. Tell me about him"

And I plan on putting him into the Insecure Nice Guy, postition or talking about how bad of a BF I would be.

I'm not really worried on losing this girl as there are plently of other women out there; its just that shes ridiculously hot and at the same time, it would be nice to get something out of it if I like her.
I'm more worried about learning than actually getting the girl becuase I'm only 18.

spellcaster
08-17-2008, 04:52 PM
i would send something like: "oh, what a pitty. I'll have to pick between the other 3 chicks...or you`ll have to make sth up so we can run to vegas".
and right after that delete his number, and don't add it to your phone book again unless she really wants to go out with you no matter her BF.
by the way take into account the lack of attraction as colin said.
and be prepared to let go, and add it to your experience
regards.
spell

Colin
08-18-2008, 01:35 AM
"Well I could have used another word with 'BLOWINGly' :p...But hey seriously...

The thing is you're showing way too much interest, which in some cases is fine as long as you have balls about it. Also it's not really a good idea to put yourself in direct competition with the BF. You can 'role-play' it and make it fun...."Well I hope he treats you good cuz I sure wouldn't....I'd cut you off from your friends and question your every move. Your parents would hate me...and if you were to so much as look at another guy...the ABUSE...Aww hell, don't even get me started:eek:" Have fun with it:D

But really, don't get into a serious discussion about her "boyfriend".

Rusty7
08-18-2008, 03:29 AM
The reason I asked if she was Iranian, is because I have a few good tips on them ;)

I will agree with Colin, dont show interest. Remember - you gotta risk loosing her to get her.. I would even suggest to go run some nightgame at clubs or bars, just to get your head somewhere else.

Tease her, toy her, and see how she responds to it..

kyoCollege
08-19-2008, 07:43 AM
"cool. now you have someone to hangout with when youf not with me"

also. i always talk nothing but good things about bf's. Most hb's will turn arround and start bashing them. chick logic.

Rusty7
08-19-2008, 11:17 AM
also. i always talk nothing but good things about bf's. Most hb's will turn arround and start bashing them. chick logic.

Explain this one, this seems interesting.

Anybody else know about this?

the teaser
08-19-2008, 07:18 PM
i always talk nothing but good things about bf's.

im also curious 'bout this.....examples.......

Big_P
08-20-2008, 12:16 AM
Check out Tylers boyfriend destroyer, it covers most of this. Its proberbly on here somewhere or just google it

KungFu
08-20-2008, 12:50 AM
Just wanted to thank everyone real quick on their constructive feedback.

I'm learning =]

Braddock
08-21-2008, 12:59 AM
You're right.

But moving on.

I texted her back saying, "thats cute. Tell me about him"

And I plan on putting him into the Insecure Nice Guy, postition or talking about how bad of a BF I would be.

I'm not really worried on losing this girl as there are plently of other women out there; its just that shes ridiculously hot and at the same time, it would be nice to get something out of it if I like her.
I'm more worried about learning than actually getting the girl becuase I'm only 18.

To your own demise. You are waaaaay behind here man. Boyfriend destroyers only work on girls that like you a lot and can't decide on you or him. You aren't even 3rd string QB here much less fighting the starter for the job.

I suggest backing off of this one, minimil value in tact. Watch her facebook or myspace periodically and randomely text her a week after it changes to single.

You aren't going to do anything but remind her even more why she likes her boyfriend and how lame the dating world can be.

Fuck it, maybe you can pull it off. Keep us posted!

-Braddock

Mowglii
08-21-2008, 04:28 AM
back off, no attraction built to go in with bf destroyers!

KungFu
08-23-2008, 01:15 AM
I did. she texted back and I deleted her number already. thanks though. I do plenty good on my own, I just don't know how to handle it when a BF is mentioned. Thanks again.

4real
08-26-2008, 01:42 AM
im also curious 'bout this.....examples.......

"Chick logic" is complimenting someone the HB knows and is in a relationship with, or in competition with - her boyfriend, and her friends, respectively. If she's in competition with the person you compliment, and she talks down about her, it's a huge IOI. The same applies to her BF, although you have to be more careful about the context. Here are a few examples:

Chick logic when she's single and in competition:

Me: "Danielle looks really good with her hair dyed like that."
HB: "Ew, really? She has really obvious roots, bleach blonde girls with roots looks so trashy..."

And applied to BF:

HB: "Blah blah blah I have a BF"
Me: "Oh? Well he must be quite a guy. I bet he holds doors open, buys you flowers for no reason and everything eh?"
HB: "lol not quite. would be nice tho"

In my experience women will only knock her BF if their relationship is on the rocks bad, to the point where she's teetering on whether or not she should stay involved.