PDA

View Full Version : Did I screw this up???

PickUpDaddy787
08-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Heres my convo:

Her: Hi :) What you been up to?

Me: Hey Whadup dear. Tryin to train my new dog!

Her: New dog! What kind is it?

Me: Mixed. Hes brown so I call him brownie

Her: Aww cute cant wait to see :)

Me: So tell me more about you...whats your whole deal these days?

Her: Ah that will require a meeting. I think you need to take a special trip out to come see me. I got lots of updates :)

Me: Lots of updates? I'm tryin to imagine you...as a news reporter. How GOOD of a JOB would you do?

Then she stopped replying to me...did my last comment make her loose interest because I might have said or implied something? So she didnt reply back. So I waited about a day and I texted her again

Me: Hey! WhazuP??

Her: Hey nothing, shopping

Me: Where at?

Then she doesnt respond again after that. I was also getting ready to make plans with her at this point too but she didnt respond, so I cant follow up with anything.

Lansing
08-07-2008, 07:25 PM
It might have come across as confrontational to her. You had it in the bag and didn't really need the last line, She said twice she wanted to see you.

Not sure how to recover from this. I would suggest pulling back for a few days.... It is amazing how one comment can make a girl go cold.

About your second text. I wouldn't have asked "Where at". how was that going to get you into conversation? She would say "xyx store" and then you would ask another question.... so, better to be like "ahh,, you didn't have to buy me anything" or some dumb joke

TrueStory
08-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Dude she probably has attention span of a fruit fly. Common with young girls.

you'll be talking to her on the phone or over text, and then she'll go like "oh! shiny object!!!" and poof! she's gone!

Set a meeting with her, and fuck her already. :)

PickUpDaddy787
08-07-2008, 07:35 PM
It might have come across as confrontational to her.

Should you try to avoid being confrontational with women over texts? Also is it ok to be confrontational in real life?

Lansing
08-07-2008, 07:51 PM
You can be... Just, you already had her asking you a couple of times to see you. No point in dragging it out. Set up something already. Don't even do small talk if you are worried about her response..Don't be afraid of calling her too.. You can develop a lot more through telephone conversation.

There is this one girl that I met almost 3 weeks ago. Been trying to get in touch with her/touch base with her for a while. She called me one day, I was busy, said I would call back. I called back, she wasn't there. Etc, etc. and it went on. But, eventually I talked to her this week. We had a good conversation and now I have a basis to build things. She is pretty weird, but, I kind of want to see where things go anyway

scottishsarger
08-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Hmm well the news reporter comment probably put her off, i mean its kind of random.

If some girl text me that id be like "ehhhhhhh wtf?"

You could have tried something like " Lots of updates eh? Thought you were the boring type, well how about you tell me a time and ill see if i can fit you in, im a busy guy remember"

Plus if you read her second texts she's gone super bored, probably time of the month and she's in a shitty mood, you know what their like. Just wait a bit, if she has a myspace one thing to do is check the comments she has been sending, youll probably see that all her messages to people have been in the "uh im in a pissy mood"

Wait a while and try again

and please no more news reporter jokes.....

ware_ru
08-22-2008, 10:59 PM
read up on microcalibration. this chick is sending huge iois at you asking to meet up and you're completely ignoring them

Unkn0wn00
08-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Just call her!!!

Texting is alright but like the above comments girls can just ignore the last text you sent - not because it's not that she's not interesting in you but because it's not the time for her or w.e.

Don't think it's an IOD when she stops texting. Tons of things goin on her head + she said come out to meet me.

Call her up and call her on the texts then leave it there. Call a couple of days later and tell her an interesting story about your day and if she doesn't pick up after your ending leave again.

From that point if she doesn't really want to hang then move on. You gave her chances to run after you and since she didn't take it then w.e. Just another girl. Her lost.

If you really wanted to slip her in a cool event or w.e. you're goin to do the following week to see if she invites herself. Call her on it and later in the convo invite her to come.

johnnyboy305
09-04-2008, 02:34 PM
damn you started off real well.
yeah I agree with others you kinda blew it with the last one but does she still wanna see you?

kingkobe
09-17-2008, 02:27 PM
that's ridiculous, girls don't seem to have a sense of humor over text.. that's one thing I've learned while reading threads in this forum, it's always the same story: things go well up until we hit them with a neg, they ALWAYS take it the wrong way. Just avoid texting her, she's obviously not very bright, just call her.

ware_ru
09-17-2008, 06:33 PM
that's ridiculous, girls don't seem to have a sense of humor over text.. that's one thing I've learned while reading threads in this forum, it's always the same story: things go well up until we hit them with a neg, they ALWAYS take it the wrong way. Just avoid texting her, she's obviously not very bright, just call her.

Why would you hit them with a neg when things are going well? Perhaps, just PERHAPS, there is something wrong with YOU if things aren't working, and not the entire femaly population?

RedDemon
09-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Her: Ah that will require a meeting. I think you need to take a special trip out to come see me. I got lots of updates :)

Me: Lots of updates? I'm tryin to imagine you...as a news reporter. How GOOD of a JOB would you do?
This is where you messed up. She wants you to meet her. Your reply makes you appear completely unaware of her desire to meet you. You missed an opportunity, but at least you'll know better next time.