PDA

View Full Version : HB9.5/10 with BF, how to text?

naturalbrother
07-28-2008, 02:14 AM
Have searched amongst BF destroyer but nothing relating to this, just want to know how you guys would play this one.

About 2 month back I got talking to a HB9.5/10 (IMO & mates) online via IM

She were telling me how her bf treats her so badly, and we got some good rapport going, she even came out with "I just want to be happy" & "you make so much sense" - " I like someone who speaks sense"

side note: I've never chatted to her face to face, just IM and txt - We've just exchanged smiles at college..

Anyway I closed the convo with - "<my mobile number>...guess who? "
and signed off,
right on cue she text me - "my number ;-) x"
we txtd more, and havent done for about 1month now

Now i havent really pursued her as much as i should have and she is still with the bf,
anyway i txt her saturday night 12am, while i was on the town asking if she was out, straight away -

HB:"yeah in the club x"

ME: "ok i'll see you in a minute or 6"

HB: "ok"

*Seeing as though i sent a heap of messages and calls to about 5-6 chicks - at 12am, i ended up getting laid elsewhere so couldnt get to the club to see her..*

(as I'm with my other girl she texts) -

HB: "were are youuuuu?"

no reply from me, im busy.

then later, 3am she texts again

HB: "didnt see youuu"

no reply yet... what should I do?
im afraid she already thinks i went with someone else, shes kinda wise i think

What would you guys do , thanks

DeadEyeDick
07-28-2008, 02:49 AM
I think she's looking for a "bigger better deal" if she's been with a guy she doesn't like for two more months after she told you she's unhappy. :rolleyes:

I'd delete her number and move on to chicks who are available and not mental.

This is on that edge of one-itis?

naturalbrother
07-28-2008, 03:06 AM
I think she's looking for a "bigger better deal" if she's been with a guy she doesn't like for two more months after she told you she's unhappy. :rolleyes:

I'd delete her number and move on to chicks who are available and not mental.

This is on that edge of one-itis?

Thanks for the reply.

No, definetly not one-itis. I'd actually forgotten all about her up until Saturday night when I was trawling through my numbers.

She never said she didn't like him - just he treats her bad.

So you'd not bother texting back after she'd sent two messages and I'd not replied to any?

TIA.

DeadEyeDick
07-28-2008, 03:12 AM
Thanks for the reply.

No, definetly not one-itis. I'd actually forgotten all about her up until Saturday night when I was trawling through my numbers.

She never said she didn't like him - just he treats her bad.

So you'd not bother texting back after she'd sent two messages and I'd not replied to any?

TIA.

Understood. If he treats her bad and she's STILL with him, there's something wrong with her.

If you want, you might reply that you got tied up, or your cell phone wasn't working or whatever, and give her "maybe we'll bump into each other some time," which sounds like it's true/possible.

After that, personally, I'd leave this one alone.

naturalbrother
07-28-2008, 03:59 AM
Understood. If he treats her bad and she's STILL with him, there's something wrong with her.

If you want, you might reply that you got tied up, or your cell phone wasn't working or whatever, and give her "maybe we'll bump into each other some time," which sounds like it's true/possible.

After that, personally, I'd leave this one alone.

Thanks, yeah. Really helps to have someone elses view point.

If she's lame enough to stick with him she ain't good enough for me.

Thing with that text though - I'd already said I'm on my way, see you in a minute. So regardless if my cell wasn't working I knew she was there and didn't turn up.

Think I'll leave it as you said.

TogiMC
07-28-2008, 10:49 PM
nah man, i think if she hasn't left him yet, it could mean that her bf is doing something right. Remember, a bf who treats his gf nice would not always keep the gf on her toes. So either the guy knows what he's doing, or the girl is just insecure. Although I woulda thought that a 9.5/10 HB would know better.

Mowglii
07-29-2008, 03:12 AM
argh I never forget the 10's mmmmm, if our going to go for it just do it aggressively

naturalbrother
07-30-2008, 07:01 AM
Your'e quite right with that she is a lot more insecure than I expected.

And I also think the bf is wise and knows what he's doing.

Thanks guys.